Rejected by the alpha part 28

Mia's POV

I watch as Luke takes slow steps towards me growling. I gulp and take a few steps back before running into Matt's chest. Matt growls menacingly. " Luke you really don't want to do this. " Matt growls and steps in front of me. " I'm pretty sure I want to rip your b!!!!'s head off. " He snarls. Matt growls. " Don't you ever call her that again! " Matt says angrily. Luke snarls and jumps on Matt who shifts and fights back even stronger. Matt pins him down and tells me to grab the celestial silver. I grab it and Matt chains Luke to the wall. Luke struggles for a while before giving up. " Matt I'm really sorry bro my wolf took full control. " he said sincerely. Matt nods. " I know how you feel. " Luke looks at Brittney and frowns. " I reject you Brittney for being a tramp and being mean to my bros girl you have to prove that you aren't like that anymore. The. Maybe you will have a chance. " he growls. I smile " You don't have to do that Luke. " he nods. " Yes I do. " he says.

.................... 3months later...............

Mia's POV

Matt grabs my hand and drags me towards the gazebo. " Where are we going? " I ask. " It's a suprise. " He says. I groan. He walks me up the steps and gets down on 1 knee. " Mia I love you with everything inside of me. I know we have been through a lot together and it has only made us stronger. I know it's a little straight forward but I know we can make this work. Will you marry me Mia? " Matt asks. Omg I'm speechless. I love Matt so much and want to marry him so bad but I can't say anything. Tears stream down my face and I nod. He picks me up and spins me around kissing my lips gently.

.......................

What did you think?