Rejected by the alpha part 14

Mia's POV

I watched as the door opened and my father walked in. I gasped and heard a growl come from Matt. He could tell I was uneasy and I'm not gonna lie I was. I looked at him and said. " W..wh..wha..what are....you..doing here? " I whispered loud enough for him to hear. Matt climbed next to me and wrapped his arm around me protectively. " Mia, I never meant to hurt you I just took out all my sorrow and anger towards your mom out on you. I will never forgive myself and I'm not asking you to forgive me either. I'm just letting you know I love you. And am going to a mental institute to get better. " he smiled and walked over to the opposite side of the bed and kissed my forehead. I winced and waited for the blow flying come but it never did. I did hear a growl come from Matt and my dad put his hands in the air and bowed his head exposing his neck. " I am not here to harm her alpha. " Matt nodded and I felt him relax. Then my father said goodbye and left. I layed my head on Matt and enjoyed being close to him. I snuggled into him and before I knew it I faded into a peaceful sleep.

Matt's POV

I sat there laying with Mia when I heard a quiet snore. I looked down and saw Mia was asleep. When everything was better I was gonna ask her to marry me. I would love her forever. I would have to ask her dad for permission since he was finally taking part In her life and she would have to meet my parents but we could work it out. I sighed and drifted into a sleep knowing that I got to take Mia home tomorrow.

..............................

Mia's POV

I woke up in a bed that was not in the hospital. I looked around my surroundings and panicked where was Matt? " Matt!!!?? " I yelled starting to panic. Suddenly Matt burst through the door looking for anything that was of danger to me. " I didn't know where I was and was worried about you. " I said " where were you? Don't you need some sleep too? " I asked. He shrugged and said. " I was making you breakfast. " " oh ok well I am hungry!" I got up and followed him to the kitchen. I looked at the food and almost gagged. Wow I don't think I have ever seen worse food. I put on a fake smile. " It looks awesome! " I said looking at the food wearily. Was it poisonous? I grabbed a plate and put some pancakes? On my plate. And some bacon? I laughed inside atleast he tried. It's the thought that counts right? " What are you waiting for dig in. " he said with a smile. I smiled back and bit into the pancake?

.................

See the conflict is solved for now :)

I'm gonna post early this time! But next time we will have 325 reads and 37 votes :) this chapter is dedicated to FatimaSharpe and NessuhSharpe. :)