Rejected by the alpha Part 17

Mia's POV

I watched as he walked towards me a smile on his face. I jumped into Matt's arms and squealed happily. Matt was smiling proudly at me. When Justin finally came over I smiled. " Hi I'm Mia. " I said happily. " Heyy I'm Justin. " He said with a smirk his eyes raked down my body. I saw Matt glaring daggers at him. I knew he was holding back a growl. I laughed. " Hey Justin my eyes are up here you know. " justin grinned sheepishly and walked off. Matt growled and then started laughing. " "That was a good one Mia." I smiled. " thanks and you know I would never choose a rich snob over you. He smiled and I crashed my lips to his.

Matt's POV

A lady came up to Mia and asked If she wanted to go on stage and she freaked. " Yes!!!! " she screamed. God I loved this girl. She was so adorable she looked beautiful. No wonder Justin likes her. But he had no chance I knew she loved me. And plus she would never cheat. I watched as she walked on stage and waves at me. I waved back and smiled back. I watches her on the Tv and she was almost in tears because she was so happy. I smiled. She was sitting on a chair with flowers on her lap and Justin was singing to her. When the song was over she came running over to me and jumped into my arms hugging me way to tight. I smiled. " Having fun? " I asked. She nodded. " Best night of my life. " she said happily. She didn't stop smiling at all. " Ready for dinner?" she nodded and I grabbed her hand leading her to a fancy resturant. She smiled and we both order. We talked the whole night about what we wanted to do in the future. When we finished we walked towards my car. All of a sudden Mia was thrown to the ground. I growled and turned around.

...............,...

Who do you think it is

796 reads and 45 reads