Rejected by the alpha part 27

Mia's POV

They lead me to the parking lot and I walk back to Matt's house slowly. When I arrive I am met with a house full of people. I growl. " We are not here to harm you. We are Matt's pack. " A older guy says. I nod and stop growling. " I am Matt's father and this is his mother. " He says pointing to a beautiful lady. She smiles. " You must be Mia. Matt has told us so much about you. " the mention of Matt sent a pain through my chest. I knew he wouldn't me once he got to know me better. I smile and look around. " Why are you here? " I ask curiously. " Matt sent us here to assure you that we are getting him back. " I forced a fake smile. Then a guy about Matt's age steps up. " Hi I'm Luke. The Beta of this pack. " He says confidently. I smile and shake his hand. " Mia. " I say quietly. " Our plan is to attack the house when they are least expecting it which will be tonight at nightfall. Matt does not want you fighting but if you wish to go you may. Me you and the Alpha and Luna will go inside and take care of all of them. We will get Matt and head back here and be ready for full out war against them. " I nod. " I will be fighting and let them know that no one touches Brittney but me. Understood? " He nods. " Ok let's head out." I order. Everyone walks behind me and I smile I have never felt so powerful. When we arrive at the house I go towards the back door to the room where Matt was in. I motion for Luke and the alpha and Luna to come. They do and I open the door. I shift into my wolf and start killing people left and right. Luke and the alpha do the same while the Luna looks for Matt. I yip as I hear my leg snap and a searing pain goes up my leg. I then see a silver wolf attacking the wolf that had broken my leg violently. Matt!!!! I look up and whimper. - Matt ???? - I say through our link. - Yea? - He says looking up at me. I smile and tackle him. And lick his face like crazy. - Matt I missed you so much! - I cried happily. He nuzzles me and licks my nose. I shift back and put clothes on. Matt does the same and we walk hand and hand towards the exit. Just as the door slams open and a very pissed looking Brittney walks in. " You!! You did this!! " She snarls. Matt makes a move to put me behind him but I don't. - No I can handle myself. I'm not that fragile. - He nodded and stepped away. I growled and shifted. She did the same and I lunged for her. I got ahold of her neck and threw her to the ground snarling. Just then Luke storms in. " Mia get the h!!! of my mate. My mouth dropped open. His mate Brittney was his mate!?

........................

At 70 votes I will update.