Rejected by the alpha part 39

Matt's POV

I growl and look at Brittney. " Your such a hero sending her away such a brave move. " She smiles. I growl. " When you actually love someone you do anything for them. I used to think you were the one but now your true colors are finally showing. And I'm sorry that I have to do this but it's for the pack and my mate. " I say taking one last look at her before jumping on her and snapping her neck. Her eyes are filled with shock and I look at her sadly. Luke would find someone way better plus he rejected her so the pain shouldn't be as bad. I walk back to the pack house and look for Mia. " Mia? " I look around the room. Where is she. Luke walks in eating a pickle. " Luke I'm sorry but Brittney is dead. " I say sadly. He nods. " Ok. " I laugh. " Wow you are so heartbroken. But anyway have you seen Mia? " I ask. " Nope haven't seen her all day. " I nod. " Ok well I better go look for her. " he nods his mouth full of pickle. I walk out the door and catch her scent but it was from an hour or so ago. I follow her scent determined to find out what she is doing.

Mia's POV

I wake up in a dark room. I growl and look around grabbing my stomach to protect the baby. I was not going to let anything hurt it. I would rather die. I hear a door open and watch as someone walks towards me. I back into a corner and growl viciously. The guy laughs. " Your a feisty Luna aren't you. " He smirks at me and I bare my teeth. " Trust me you don't want to find out the hard way. " I snarl. - Matt? Are you in here? - I say through are bond. No answer. I growl come on Matt I need your help. - Mia? Where are you? - I hear him ask. Relief washes over me.- A rogue has kidnapped me and I don't know where I am. I'm so scared Matt if anything happens to this baby I won't be able to live through that. - I start to sob. I hear him growl through our bond. - Nothing will happen to our baby I promise you. I won't ever let anyone hurt it. I will find you. I'm already on your scent. I swear I they lay a finger on you their dead. - he snarls and I can tell he is gonna be super angry when he gets here so I sit back and try to relax. " Your smell is so strong. Are you an Alpha's mate? " I nod. " And if you lay 1 finger on me he will kill you. " I say. He laughs. " Oh and where is you mate to save you? He isn't here and never will find you. " All of a sudden I hear a crash and look up to see Matt in wolf form tackling the rogue. He pins him down and growls viciously. The rogue whimpers an cowers in defeat. I see Matt smirk and snap his neck easily. He runs over to me and sniffs me. He licks my cheek and I smile and pet him behind the ear ( his favorite ). He shifts back and changes. ( He brings extra clothes everywhere. ) " Are you ok did he hurt you at all? " Matt asks. I shake my head. " he didn't lay one finger on me. "I say poking his nose. He smiles and kisses my lips softly. I grab his hand and we start to walk to the exit to continue on with our lives.

..................

Should I write a sequel about her baby's life? If I get 3 comments telling me what you think I will make a sequel