Rejected by the Alpha Part 18

Mia's POV

I growled and looked into the face of Brittney. Who looked pissed. I saw Matt about to grab her off me. " No Matt I can handle this. " I said. She snarled. "We still have that challenge. Or did you forget? There is still time to forfeit. " she said. I growled. " Your on! " she smiled. " Ok it will be in 2 weeks on Saturday do be prepared. ' She snarled and walked off not before winking at Matt. We got in his car and drove to McDonalds. " So will you train me? " I asked. " If that's what you want than yeah I'll train you. " He nodded and kept eating like the pig he is. I smiled and when we were done we headed home. When we got there the mark on my neck started to hurt horribly. I winced. " Matt the mark is killing me!!! " I looked at him sadly. I saw anger flash in his eyes which then changed to worry. He looked down at the floor. " There isn't anything I can do to help. " He said sadly. " Claim me. " I whispered. He nodded and stepped forward I could feel his breath on my neck. I felt his canines graze my skin. Then.....

...................

Heyy everyone!! Thank you so much for all you support. It is awesome to have this many people vote and read. I love you all!!!! I'm also making another story. So I'll keep you updated on when it's gonna be published. :)