Rejected by the alpha Part 19

Mia's POV

His teeth sunk into my neck and a small pain came over me. I winced and then the pain was replaced with pleasure. I smiled when he pulled back and rubbed my neck where the pain use to be. " Much better. " I said and kissed his lips softly. " Can I ? " I asked inching towards his neck. The pull to bite him was so inviting. I wanted this so bad. I wanted him to be mine in everyway he possibly could. He looked at me. " Are you sure this is what you want? " he asked slowly. I nodded. " More than anything. " he smiled and nodded and bent his neck back so I could have better access. I leaned in slowly and grazed my teeth against him. I was definitely gonna tease him first. I ran my teeth all the way to his shoulder and repeated. I heard his whimper every time I acted like I was going to and stopped. I smiled and continued I was gonna wait until he begged. " Please! " he huffed. " I want you to so bad!!! " I smiled and bite down. The taste of his blood was amazing!! I sucked all the blood and licked where I had bite him. I felt him shiver under me and smiled. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him softly. I could feel all his thoughts flowing through his mind. Pure love. He loved me more than the world and his life. I smiled and pulled away. " Time for bed Mr. " I said. He growled lowly. " Do I have to? " he whined. I nodded. " You have to train me tommorow. " Now go get ready! " I pushed him out and got dressed. Then climbed into bed. Closing my eyes. I heard the door open and felt Matt lay next to me. I smiled and climbed into his arms. I put my head in the crook of his neck and inhaled his scent. And before I knew it I was out like a light.

...............

Hope you enjoyed. If I get 2 comments telling me what you think

about the story I will update :) and those 2 people will get a chapter dedicated to them.