Rejected by the alpha Part 15

Mia's POV

It has been 3 weeks since all the bad events had happened and I was loving it. I mean me and Matt had grown closer and closer. And tonight happened to be our first real date. He wouldn't tell me where we were going and I had no clue! But he told me to just wear whatever. So I went to my closet and picked a pink rufflely top and a jacket to go over it with dark skinny jeans and boots. I have to say I looked awesome. I put on light pink eye shadow and a darker color on top so it would make my eyes pop out. I put on hot pink lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, blush, and foundation. I put my blonde hair and loose curls and a black headband to pull it up with. ( I got a little carried away :) ) I walked out to the living room and Matt was sitting there looking adorable as usual. " Wow I'm gonna have to keep the guys away today. " he said. I smiled. " You look hot! " I said in a fake voice. He handed me a red rose and I smiled and took I it from him smiling. " thank you. " I said. He just smiled and reached his hand out. " Shall we? " I smiled and nodded.

........................

Where do you think their first date is gonna be to? Comment and guess. The person who gets it right is super awesome and will have the chapter dedicated to them. The next chapter will be longer since it is their date. At 450reads and 40votes I will update. :) I can't wait to right the next chapter. I know this chapter is really short but I do update everyday!

-Kassidy :)