Rejected by the alpha part 21

Mia's POV

I walk hand and hand with Matt to the quiet meadow. I look around no one would find us here. I let go of Matt and walked to themiddle with Brittney. I saw 5 huge guys walk up and stand next to Matt. I smiled she sent people to make sure Matt doesn't try to save me. I heard a low growl and noticed it had come from Brittney. I snarled back and caught a glimpse of Matt in one of the guys arms snarling. I growled at Brittney and shifted into my white wolf. And she shifted into her golden wolf which was silightly bigger than mine. I walked in circles around her growling. She snarled and lunged for me and I dodged quickly. I could feel Matt's worry and anger bubbling inside me. I growled and lunged forward grabbing her shoulder and sunk my teeth into her shoulder. I growl and she throws me off. I land on my back and am about to get up when she is on top of me snarling. I growl and try to throw her off but its no use she's huge. She grabs me by the neck and rips into my neck. I yip and growl trying to throw her off. I see Matt behind me trying to throw the guys off he was shaking with anger. Brittney bites down harder and I hear my windpipe snap. Just then my breathing stops and I'm gasping for air. I see Matt throw the guys off and him lunge for brittney. Then everything goes black.

.................

At 1700 reads I will update.