20.

Me and Emma were over. I'd finally given in to her constant phonecalls and messages. Not only had she kissed some male fan, but she had slept with him too. I knew instantly that it was over. She confessed that it had even happened before while she was away. I knew it was all too easy for it to happen. I'd had my fair share of girls throwing themselves at me, but I'd always been faithful. Was it my fault? Was I not good enough for her?

She would be coming to get her stuff while I was touring and that was that. Two years over in one phonecall.

I couldn't hide my upset. I'd loved her. I had thought we'd be together forever. But then, maybe I just fell in love too easily? It had been the same with Laura, with Lily, and now Emma too? Was I that hard to be with? Was there something wrong with me? I was twenty seven years old and still hadn't settled down. I looked at my bandmates, one of them planning their own wedding and the other two with long term girlfriends. Was I just destined to be alone forever?

Going back on tour had lifted my spirits. If I hadn't of been on the road then I would've wallowed in self pity for weeks. Being with my friends, being onstage and being surrounded by fans helped. I didn't have time to think that my love life was crumbling before my eyes.