Part 67 { Epilogue }

5 years later...

The twelve year-old Hope Raeken had a huge smile on her face as she held Allison Hale's hand, walking the four year old down the aisle. 

Today was the day that Lydia Martin and Derek Hale were finally getting married. It had taken them long enough. 

The setting was beautiful. They were on a beach, the ocean in the back ground. A bed of flowers hung above the alter, and Derek stood there, a black and white suit covering his body. Malia stood beside him in a deep purple, silky dress, her hair curled and her make-up minimal. 

Hope and Allison giggled as they threw flowers around, directing more at their uncle's, Scott and Isaac. The two men smiled back and the girls continued walking, reaching the altar and seperating, Allison running over to Derek and Hope standing on her own on the other side. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Derek wasn't prepared for such a beautiful sight. As he saw Lydia turn the corner, his breath hitched in his throat. She looked absolutely gorgeous. 

Her dress was slim-fitted and covered all of her curves perfectly. It stopped just above the knees and her feet were covered by a pair of traditional, white Lydia Martin heels. 

Her hair was wavy and pinned back, her make-up adding to the look. She looked like a literal angel and Derek couldn't be any happier. 

Her arms linked with two boys beside her. One of their names was Theo Raeken, and the other's name was Liam Raeken. They were dressed in matching navy blue and white suits, the wedding ring on their fingers shining in the sunlight.

As they walked the banshee towards Derek, the boy she knew that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with, Hope whispered something underneath her breath and the rose petals lifted. They slowly fell on top of the trio, and the whole scene was just beautiful.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Behind the alter, stood no other than Stiles Stilinski. He smiled warmly at Derek, and the werewolf returned that smile.

His gaze was averted by the presence of his fiancee and his two best friends. His cheeks heated up as he whispered, "You look stunning." 

"So do you," 

And so, the ceremony began.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You may now kiss the bride," 

Derek wasted no time and grabbed Lydia's hips, tipping her and capturing her lips in a kiss. They were both in pure bliss and everyone around them clapped, but it was as though they couldn't hear. Their world was spinning and for once, they actually believed that everything was going to be okay.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night seemed to never end. The pack danced and played and danced for what seemed like years. Eventually, Theo and Liam left Hope with Scott and ran off, hiding under a tree.

They locked hands and sighed, looking at each other with so much love they they felt like their heart's were about to explode.

"I love you so mu-" The two werewolves said at the exact same time. They burst out laughing, tears forming in their eyes. So they were a little tipsy, so what?

"But really, I do love you." Theo said after he had calmed down, placing a peck on his husband's cheek. 

"I love you too, darling." 

"What 'bout me?" Hope asked, after crashing through the layer of leaves that had previously hidden the couple. 

"Come here, you rascal!" Theo exclaimes, which made Hope giggle and run towards them.

The three of them fell backwards and landed on their back, embracing each other in a hug that they wished would never end. Liam ruffled Hope's hair, making her giggle.

"We love you, Hope Raeken." 

"I love you too, Dads."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Present day...

Theo closed the scrapbook, jumping off of the bed and tucking Rebekah in. "Goodnight, my love." 

After Theo and Liam had adopted another baby girl, Hope had asked if they could nae her after her aunt, Rebekah Mikaelson, who had died two years ago. Of course, both Liam and Theo agreed. 

Liam walked in and kissed Rebekah on the forehead, a smile forming on the 4 year old's face. "Goodnight, Bekah." 

He then turned to Theo and kissed him on the lips.

"Ew! Hope, help! Daddy and dad are kissing again!" Rebekah shouted, giggling. In the distance, they heard Hope laughing from her room, too. Liam pulled away and smiled, turning the light off. 

In the darkness, Theo pointed to the scrapbook on the bedside table and looked at Liam.

"That, right there, is 'The Story Of Us', and I will forever cherish it, darling." Theo whispered, closing the door.

Pushing him against the wall, Liam pressed a soft, passionate kiss onto Theo's lips, the moonlight shining through the window. 

"I'll love you forever," Liam whispered as he pulled away, leaning his head on the chimera's chest.

"I'll love you for more than forever."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n

so here we are. this is the end.

i want to take a minute to thank every, single one of you for supporting me. without you, i would have given up on writing a long time ago. you all mean the world to me and i can only hope that you stick around to see how my writing progresses. thank you for reading, i love you all so much, my lovelies.

{ go through my published works and comment which one you want me to work on next! }