Oh geez.

While Cross and Nightmare were having the little 'moment' in Cross' room, Error was fiddling with his strings, frowning.

Something about the new truce made him happy. And that mainly formed around the smiling sanses.

Something about Ink's smile was fake. He just knew it.

Killer, on the other hand, was in the bathroom, covering his new cuts with bandages. One cut each day for the monster he killed, he promised to himself.

There were thousands of monsters.

So, each day, the one cut would turn into two, then three, and now it's four cuts every single day for four monsters he killed. He didn't want to kill...

But the first time made him insane. And he's paying for it with each cut on his bone.

Let's take a look at what's happening in the throne room, shall we?

"I told you to stop talking to 'Chara'." Nightmare growled, sitting forwards on his throne. "I-I know! I-I'm sorry!" Cross exclaimed fearfully to what Nightmare's going to do to him. 

"You are off the hook if you tell me what they said to you." Cross flinched and looked down at the ground slowly, the hurtful words sinking into his brain once again.

Don't tell him, you freak! Chara screamed at him. "I can't tell you..." Cross mumbled, and Chara smirked.

Good, you worthless beast.

"Cross. I will make you tell me. You do know that, right?" Cross gulped and looked up, only to take a step back to see how close Nightmare was. "I-I can't tell you! Chara said not to!"

Nightmare growled and slammed Cross into the wall, which made Cross gasp and fight against his tentacle.

"You will tell me no matter if that little brat tells you n-" Cross quickly cut the goopy skeleton off, "th-they said that I'm going to die soon! That I'm going to commit suicide!" Cross lied through his teeth, making sure to not leave any hints of it.

Nightmare sighed and pulled the tentacle back, making Cross drop to the floor holding his neck in pain.

"Psh, you really are stupid. Why would you want to keep that against me? You know that I wouldn't care." Nightmare growled and rolled his eye, sitting back on the chair.

Cross just smiled softly and turned to walk away, but stopped when Nightmare spoke up. "I may not care, but I don't want you to 'commit suicide' as Chara said. I need members." Cross nodded silently as Chara started taunting him.

He doesn't care if you did or not! He just needs workers for his bidding. You really are unimportant after all, Cross."

"H3y, Cr0- h0ly, wh@t d1d N1ghtm@r3 d0 n0w?" Cross turned around to see a puzzled Error. "What? Oh. Nothing. He just smashed me against a wall once." Error chuckled and said, "Y0u m@k3 1t s0und l1k3 h3 d03$ 1t 3v3ry d@y!" Cross smiled softly and said, "I guess he does."

They both stood frozen for a second before Error spoke up. "1'm gu3$$1ng h3 t0ld y0u @b0ut th3 truc3?" Cross nodded and the raised his hand into the air, quickly forming one of his many swords. "I'm going to ask the Star Sanses about that. I guess I can now since we aren't fighting."

Error nodded and said, "1 gu3$$ 1 n33d t0 c0m3 th3r3 t00. 1nk n33d$ $0m3 3xpl@1n1ng t0 d0." They smiled at each other, before entering the portal Cross made.

---

"Hey- Cross? Error?!" Ink froze in the hallway, hand on the doorway to the bathroom, about to close the door. "Y3$. Cr0$$ n33d$ $0m3 1nf0rm@t10n @b0ut wh@t3v3r th1$ truc3 1$." Cross had an idea.

"And Error here just wanted to see you-"

They both sent him a sharp glare. "Geez! I was just kidding!" Cross exclaimed, and Ink chuckled. "Dream is the 'master' of that. He's in that room-" Ink pointed to a door, and Cross walked off, leaving the two enemies alone.

"So why are you-" Error cut him off quickly. "Why 1$ y0ur $m1l3 $0 f@k3?" Ink's smile faded. "Well, it may have to do with me not having a-" Error growled, shutting the other one up. "1 kn0w y0u $t1ll t@k3 y0ur v1@l$. D0n't g1v3 m3 th@t $h1t."

Ink frowned, and turned away from Error, clutching his scarf quite harshly. "None of your business. Go back to Nightmare." Error smirked, clearly hitting a deep point in the artists 'soul'.

"@r3 y0u m@d @t m3, $qu1d?" Error silently chuckled at the new nickname that got Ink to look back at him in surprise. "Squid? Seriously?" Error laughed out loud at the artist's expression. "1 m3@n, y0u @r3 pr@ct1c@lly @ $qu1d." Ink smiled mischievously, which got Error to stop laughing. "Okay, Glitchy~!" Error almost rebooted at that nickname. "G-gl1tchy?! @r3y0u s3r10u$ r1ght n0w?!"

Ink burst out laughing. 

"Well, if I'm Squid, then you're Glitchy! Simple!" Ink had to lean on his broomie to stop laughing, but that only got Error smirking.

He kicked the brush, making it fall out behind Ink. He gasped and almost fell on the floor.

Almost. 

He quickly grabbed onto the closest object and pulled himself up. He froze.

He was grabbing onto Error's long blue scarf, and they were about 3 inches apart. 

Not to mention they were both blushing. 

"Oh, and I thought you didn't like Ink, Error!" They heard behind them, and Error immediately pushed Ink backward, making him fall on his butt. 

"$-$HUT TH3 FUCK UP, CR0$$!" Error screeched, and Cross held up his phone, and an image of the two in that awkward position.

"Oh, I will! But first, I need to show this to everyone!"

Then Error proceeded to chase Cross through about 8 different worlds, before finally catching him in the living room of their castle. 

Error grabbed the phone and almost deleted it when Horror swiped the phone out of Error's grip and touching the screen.

Everyone in the room's phone chimed.

Error teleported away instantly, not wanting to be teased by them.

Yes, I've changed. Pain does that to people.

(Here is a little happiness in this dark book! I'm sorry if this is too depressing...

You can just leave if you want... 

it's not like I care or anything! 

*cries in corner*)

~Undercorn1~