CONVERSATION

I'd really like to thank one of my favorite people on wattpad! 

Wistfully_Dream, thank you so much! You gave me multiple ideas, and you've stuck with me all the way through this whole book! Many people don't do that, and I am forever grateful, as cheesy as that sounds!

Anyway, with this new determination in mind, I will be able to do one ship, although you won't know until you read! 

XDD

---

Reaper sighed, sitting back on his bed and flinching at the wings. Nightmare and the others were somewhere at this moment, causing chaos, and he didn't have the energy to join them, nor did he want to.

He just joined this team to annoy Geno, and how annoyed he was. But when that girl almost marked him with the symbol, things just got too intense.

His eyes showed no sign of caring, but the girl could see how reluctant he looked, so she lied to get him out of it.

He would be forever in her debt.

His mind wandered to Geno, who was probably alone in the save screen... He shivered at the memory of them falling off the roof, and that haunted him.

He understood his friend's desire to die was so strong, but he could not allow this.

 Never.

His mind appeared at an image of Geno and Blue cooking, the happiness of Geno's face...

This turned into some emotion reaper couldn't understand, even though he had a hunch. 

The only way to cure this emotion was putting Blue out of the image, and replacing with him. This was weird, but it worked.

Reaper stood up, opening a portal and walking in, just wanting to get up. These wings that the girl made were extremely uncomfortable, and he could barely stand sleeping, or laying down at all.

A thought made him chuckle. Maybe she was trying to tell me I need to walk more. He looked around at his surroundings, frowning at the darkness...

In the middle, was a...

He was at the save screen.

He panicked for a bit, knowing Nightmare wouldn't want this, and if he found out-"Reaper?" Came from behind him, and Reaper froze.

Geno had found him.

He slowly turned around, meeting the one white eye of Geno, his friend. "When you change your clothes?" He asked, confused.

Reaper thought of many ways to embarrass him, but decided not to and shrugged. "Some girl came and this happened-" He gestured to his wings, which were flapping behind him, restless. 

Geno seemed to stiffen at the sound of a girl, although Reaper could not see it.

"Well, doesn't Nightmare have some rule against seeing your enemy? Reaper blinked, looking down at Geno in confusion.

"But-" He started, but Geno raised a finger. "You're on the villain team, I have some sort of allies with the star sanses, we're enemies." Geno looked away.

"Error and Ink, Dust and Blue-" reaper landed on the invisible ground softly, looking at Geno with an intensity. "Fell and Sci, they're all dating."

Geno let out a laugh. "Fell and Sci are just friends." Reaper looked astonished.

"BUT THEY LOOK LIKE FUCKING COUPLES!" HE screamed, getting a loud laugh from the other.

Geno was so happy, and that made Reaper smile.

"Nope. Just friends." He stated, rolling his eye. "Anyway, what're you doin' here anyway?" Geno asked, raising a bonebrow, which made his eye socket widen slightly.

"Eh, I was bored." Reaper lied, although he didn't know this. Geno snorted and touched his scarf absentmindedly. 

"Dust and Fell are probably wondering how their boyfriends are-" Reaper stated, but got cut off by a loud laugh from Geno.

"I'm surprised you haven't started flirting with me," Geno said, chuckling. Reaper froze.

Why hasn't he started flirting with him yet?

Something about flirting at this moment was disgusting. and Reaper couldn't bring himself to respond to that comment.

Were the villains doing that much of a number on him?

"Blue's been quieter lately, and Sci? haven't talked to him since my last soul check-up." Geno answered, shrugging. "Ink's depressed, and he's eating less." Reaper could see his friend tense. "Was this Nightmare's idea?"

Reaper blinked. "I don't think so. I'm rarely there." Geno rolled his eye. "wait until people are happy and then break it up." He shook his head. "Absolutely terrible." Reaper nodded, just to make Geno feel good.

He really didn't care, as long as he wasn't suffering. Reaping people for decades does that to someone.

"Anyway, how's the group?" Geno asked, wanting for Reaper to stay longer so he could have someone to talk to.

he'd gotten into an argument with Ink a few hours ago about the AU's, and he stomped out. He would not go back there in a day, having to keep his pride. He was always like this.

"Eh. Nightmare's a dick. Killer's annoying. Horror... I don't know. Dust is pranking, Error is being a tsundere and yelling at Nightmare about the truce..."

Reaper frowned.

"I haven't seen Cross in a while, though."

Welp. Check this out.