Dustberry official

"U-Uh, Ink?" Blue murmured, knocking on the skeletons door and taking a step back, ready to run. He'd come here for advice, but the anxiety was kicking in. That was never good. The door opened and Ink poked his head out, smiling. "oh! Blue! Come on in!" He opened the door, letting the nervous skeleton in his room.

"I need to ask you something, and since you're dating Error-" Ink gasped and hugged his friend. "Who is it?!" Ink exclaimed, already loving that Blue has a crush on someone. "heh... It's kinda-" The other's smile dropped, and he dragged Blue to the bed. "I don't care who it is, Blue. If it's freaking Edge though I will punch some sense in you." Blue shivered at the mention of his abusive boyfriend.

"No... It's Dust." 

Ink gasped and hugged his friend tightly-" What's Dust?" Came from the door. They both jumped apart and looked at the door, to where a very confused and hurt looking skeleton stood. 

Dust. 

"Oh! Dust!" blue exclaimed jumping up from the bed and running to his Crush, hugging him. "Heh. Hey Blueberry." Dust said, blushing slightly. He looked up to Ink to see him smirking.

A few weeks ago he'd told Ink about his little crush on the blueberry. It's inevitable! The cuteness, plus how 'innocent' he would appear was too much! The dark stuff was okay with him, and he would never leave Blue even if he was forced to.

And now Ink was smirking. Oh no. Did he tell blue about the crush? Ink wouldn't do that, would he? 

"What're you doin' here, Dust?" Blue said, letting go of his friend and smiling up at him, blushing brightly. Dust noticed this, though. "Aw~. Is the little blue blushing." he teased, booping the smaller nose. Ink burst out in laughter, while Blue's skull literally turned a light blue. "DUST!" He yelped, running after the other. 

Ink had told Dust to do this, though. He'd been planning this day since about a month ago with the skeleton.

Dust ran out the door, and into a portal. 

Blue followed.

Dust ran into Life's garden, blue following blindly. All the little skeleton could see was the blur of color, his eyes locked on his target. 

When they both got to their destination, Dust skidded to stop, turned around, and waited for Blue to catch up.

When Blue tried to stop to avoid Dust's body, Dust just opened his arms and made Blue hug him, which blue did.

Blue was blushing brightly, hugging his crush has been a normal thing since about 8 weeks ago, but he has to every time he even sees him now. It's undeniable. "Blue. Look up." Dust said, tilting the others head up to face him.

Blue was a literal Blueberry at the point.

Dust dropped to his knees, causing the other to so as well. Blue looked around him, desperate to lose this blush he had. 

All he did was gasp.

There was an array of trees, flowers, and lights around them. It was beautiful, to be honest.  Dust sighed and grabbed the other's chin, lifting it up to meet his eyes. "D-du-mpf!" blue was cut off by a love-filled kiss. 

he kissed back.

(541 words)