I' M SORRY LET'S GET THE AFTERDEATH SAILING

"Sooooo-" Reaper started, but one glare from Geno shut him up. "Go away Reaper. You're apart of the villains." He growled.

Reaper just chuckled, floating overhead. "Oh really? I just went because I didn't want to reap anymore."

That got Geno to look up from his book.

"Wait- What?!" He exclaimed, making Reaper chuckle. "Oh come on, Geno~!"

Geno slapped Reaper in the head for that. 

"Just leave me alone, Reaper!" Geno exclaimed, glaring at the skeleton floating in front of him. 

Reapers face turned into a frown, the permanent smile on his face going down just a tad. "Geno." He commanded, making the mentioned skele shiver.

"R-reaper?" He tried to stay brave, but intense glare and the frown made him feel uneasy. 

"What's that." He growled, floating over Geno.

Panic coursed through the others 'veins' as Reaper picked up...

A noose.

"R-reaper- I c-can explain!" He exclaimed, trying to grab the noose from the glaring skeleton.

"You were going to end it." He growled, throwing it to the side and landing in front of Geno. "Why?"

Reaper's soul broke when Geno flinched and looked away, tears pricking his eye sockets. "I w-want to s-see my p-papyrus a-again..." he murmured, ignoring the scared and worried God of Death.

"I'm sorry... But I can't let you do that." Reaper stated, making Geno look up from the very interesting floor in confusion.

He was only met with a-

*HUG*

Geno gasped and tried to pry away from the mysterious feeling coursing through his soul, but Reaper didn't budge. "r-reaper let me g-go!" Geno exclaimed but found himself dissolve into the hug. 

Surprisingly, Reaper didn't start teasing him...

That's when Geno noticed that Reaper was crying on his shoulder. "D-DON'T TRY THAT!" He yelled, hugging the half-dead skeleton tighter.

"I'm sorry, Reaper..." Geno trailed off, looking down to the shivering skeleton hugging him like was just about to do it.

"I'm so, so sorry..." Geno trailed off, rubbing the others back. 

---

Fell groaned, leaning back on his chair in defeat. His 'brother' just got back from another chase by the cops, and he was pissed. That means about an hour more of getting beaten to death by him.

Great.

He was supposed to meet Nightmare and Error at the castle in about 8 minutes, but that would only make his brother more mad.

Jesus fucking christ.

Edge stormed into the house and slammed the door, a lot of blood visable on his body. He probably killed a few cops.

"FELL GET YOUR-Oh..." He stopped seeing his brother splayed out on the couch. "Get. Right. here. NOW!" Edge screamed, making Fell jump up and teleport to his brother.

Fell was about 5 or 6 inches shorter than Edge, and the glare between the two would never be able to tell that they used to be happy.

Then, the painfully slow torture went by.

---

Ink frowned, tapping his pencil against the kitchen table softly. "Ink. Eat." Dream commanded, looking up from his phone to 'glare' at Ink.

Ink groaned and tried to push the food away.

Dream pushed it back. 

Ink groaned again, "I ate lunch! Why can't I skip dinner?!" He exclaimed, raising both of his arms up. "because I said so!" Dream yelled back.

Blue sighed, walking down the stairs and put on his 'happy face'. "Ink! Please?" He did his best puppy-dog face and sat next to Dream. 

"I hate both of you." Ink growled. 

But he began eating.

(no ship in the end part, I just wanted to check on the Star Sanses!)