chapter 32!

"HORROR, DUST GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE!"Nightmare screamed, twitching in anger. IN front of him was a huge sign with glitter and hearts on it, and it read, "CROSSMARE FOR LIFE!" horror ran in, scared for his life.

He and Dust did that because Killer dared them too, and now they were going to pay for it. "D-Dust isn't here-" Horror started, but cut himself off by the anger visible on Nightmare's face. "well where is he?!" Nightmare growled, his eye burning with rage. "W-with B-blue-" He started, but Nightmare growled. "Lemme guess, they're dating now, aren't they." He growled at the nod that horror did.

"Great. Error's Dating Ink, Dust's Dating Blue, And you're dating that slut. This is going to far." Nightmare said, pushing Horror out of the way and opening a portal to Dream's castle.

3 people already have partners, and that's not good. He might regret this later, but there's only one thing to do now. "DREAM." He called out, looking around the bright place. Dream ran down the stairs, Geno following suit.

Oh, and Reaper hasn't left Geno's side since the little accident, Nightmare thought to himself. He forgot Reaper was even on the team. "Ye-yes brother?" Dream asked, scared of Nightmare's angry aura.

"The truce is off." Nightmare growled, pointing to Reaper and Dust. "You two leave. Now." Dust and Reaper looked at each other with surprise and horror written on their faces. "GO!" Nightmare yelled, making Dust jump and run out of the house, giving Blue a sad look. Reaper left, shrugging in Geno's direction. "B-brother?" Dream asked, scared for his life, and that he decided that the only thing holding the multiverse in order was that truce, which was now broken. 

"You heard me, the truce is off." Nightmare growled, shooting a tentacle at Dream and watching as he dodged. "Why?!" Nightmare rolled his eye and grabbed the other's neck with the tentacle. 

"Because I'm sick of your tantrums." He tightened the tentacle, watching in anger as Dream gasped, trying to get air into his non-existent lungs.

He yelped when Geno shot a gaster blaster at the tentacle, completely disintegrating it. Nightmare shot a tentacle at him, but Genon dodged and shot a few bones at Nightmare, who dodged easily.

Dream readied his arrows, and Nightmare growled at that. His body formed into a puddle of goop and ran away to his castle.

Nightmare broke the door walking in, and sent Fell into a wall. "N1ghtm@r3 c@lm d0wn!" Error exclaimed, getting up and walking in front of the other, who glared at him. "The truce is off, go destroy some AU's or something." Nightmare growled, walking around Error and stomping to the throne room, leaving a speechless skeleton behind.

He hated everyone at this moment, and he'll still have to deal with that ugly poster. To his surprise, Cross was taking it down with an angry face. "Cross what-" Nightmare started, but Cross yelled in anger and stabbed the poster. "Nothing, Nightmare." He growled, storming out and leaving the poster there.

Nightmare picked up the punctured poster with his tentacle, looking at the words that Cross mercilessly stabbed. Why was Cross so mad? Sure, it made him stronger, but why was he so mad? The breaking of the truce may have to lead him like that, but that wouldn't be very smart. He should be happy about this!

---

"CHARA STOP IT!" Cross yelled, shaking in anger. No, you worth- "CHARA!" Crosscut his old friend off, glaring at the smirking ghost.

You will do it one of these days, and Killer nor Nightmare will stop you. He stated, shrugging. "I will never do it. Ever. Nightmare will help me. He helped me last-" Chara burst out in laughter, Nightmare doesn't care you dimwit!  Cross looked down at the floor of his room in anger and yelled in frustration. "HE DOES CARE! NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Cross summoned a bone and stuck it in his left eye, getting a scream from the other one.

Sure that hurt, a lot actually, but at least it shut that kid up. Cross wiped the purple blood away and stared into the mirror, where two white eyes looked back at him. "This won't last long..." He murmured but left the room nonetheless. "Nightmare's gonna kill me-" Cross said to himself, and he heard a dark chuckle. 

"Wh@t d1d Ch@r@ d0 th1s t1m3?" Error asked, taking a step into the light and nodding to Cross' eye. "They wouldn't shut up." Error chuckled again and shoved his hands in his pockets, "Why d1d y0u @bus3 th@t p0st3r? H0rr0r w0rk3d r3@lly h@rd 0n 1t." Cross laughed. "I don't like Nightmare, and i hate that ship. I like Errink better-" Cross had to run away because of Error's raging.

"Y0u h3@rd @b0ut th3 truc3, r1ght?" Error asked, leaning against the wall while Cross caught his breath. "Yeah, and I'm pretty sure Reaper and Dust are pissed." Error chuckled, his face falling. "1'm g01ng t0 k1ll n1ghtm@r3 f0r th@t." Cross frowned. "You can still see him, you know."

Error shook his head. "1f 1 3v3n g0 t0 @n @U th3n m3 @nd Squ1d w1ll f1ght." Cross shrugged.

"Maybe, but at least you can try and talk to him, and hey, at least you have someone." Error laughed. "@nd y0u w1sh N1ghtm@r3-" Cross gave him a 'shut the fuck up' look, causing Error to chuckle.

"Y3@h, y0u d0n't l1k3 N1ghtm@r3... but 1t w0uld b3 @ g00d sh1p n0n3th3l3ss." Cross sighed. "Yeah, sure, whatever."