28 - Freaky Friday

*Emily's POV*

By the time of the party, the girls pretty much dressed me as a female Captain America. Obviously it was fancier and female, but it was there. My dress was blue, my heels were black, and my clutch was black with bits of red. All I needed was a shield of my own and I would be female Steve. 

Steve is going to lose his mind.

I did one last check in the mirror, doing a spin. A female Captain America. That wouldn't be a bad idea at all. Maybe for Halloween. 

We went down together, the crowd pretty much splitting like the Red Sea. As if we were the mean girls in the high school cafeteria. You get the idea. 

We walked up to Tony, Steve and Bruce, who were standing near the bar. "Hey boys, gonna get us a drink?" Nat smirks before Tony pretty much eye-fucks us. Bruce just stares at Nat, while Steve stands motionless, eyes fixed on me. "Guys?"

Tony snaps out of it first, ordering us whiskeys. A guy knows a way to my heart. Steve steps closer to me, putting his lips by my ear. "I like your dress." 

"Careful, Captain Rogers, my boyfriend might not like you talking to me in such a way. I'm dressed just for him tonight." I smirk before Tony hands me my drink. I take a sip first before downing the rest like it was juice. Whiskey's nothing to me anymore. After years of drinking whiskey and your boyfriend missing, whiskey doesn't affect a girl as much as it would a new drinker. I step away from him and to the bar, getting another drink. I want to get just a little plastered tonight, but I need to be aware for my plan. 

I feel a hand on my shoulder, catching me off guard. "Steve-" I say before looking over and seeing Sam and Bucky. "Guys!" I wrap them into a hug before laughing. "Thought you were Steve." 

"No problem, sweets. Down for a couple shots?" Sam says, a smirk on his face. Oh god, he wants to relive this. 

"You look absolutely gorgeous tonight, Emily. Steve's going to love the outfit." Bucky says, smiling a small smile at me.

"Thanks Buck, he loves it. And Sam, oh sweet Sam. I thought we settled this last time. You can barely handle your shots." I say, patting his shoulder. "I'd say ask Buck, but you'd lose to him too." I smirk before giggling. His emotions range, from being amused to upset to sad. "Fine, I'll take one. I'm planning on behaving today, Wilson." We take our shot, Sam gagging on the whiskey. He's going to learn that I always choose whiskey. I don't mind dark liquors, tequila is a maybe, and vodkas a definite no. 

I see Bucky tap Sam's shoulder before pointing off into the crowd, where I see Steve talking to a girl. "Isn't that Sharon?" 

"Who the fuck is Sharon?" They never brought up a Sharon around me before. I had a feeling about this happening. "Sam?" I asked before turning to Bucky. "Who is Sharon?" Neither of them say anything before I deathstare the woman talking to Steve. They seemed to only be talking, but god forbid, if she puts a finger on him I am going to ruin her. "Tell me or else I am going to destroy Redwing." 

"You wouldn't." Sam says, gasping. I got him.

"I would. Now tell me."

"Sharon's...um..." 

"Steve's kinda ex-girlfriend? They kissed once, I don't know if it went any farther." That's all the info I needed. She puts her hand on his shoulder before whispering something into his ear. God motherfucking dammit. "Don't do anything rash." 

"I won't." I smile at him before walking over to Steve and wrapping an arm around his waist. "Hey baby." I kiss him on the cheek before looking at Sharon. "Hi, I'm Emily Blake. How do you know my boyfriend?"  I smile at her, giving her the murder look in my eyes. 

"Oh, we used to work together. I'm Sharon Carter." 

"Oh, how nice to meet you! Listen Sharon Carter, if I see you place another hand on my boyfriend, I won't be afraid to give you a little..shock." With that, I made my eyes glow for a split second before stopping it. Can't make a scene, Em. Tony would be upset with me. "With that, let's go, dear." I grab his hand and walk with him towards the elevator. "Steve-" 

He pulls me into the elevator before pushing the button to our floor. "Stop talking." He pushes me against the elevator wall before pressing his lips against mine firmly. "You know, you've been misbehaving all night." Misbehaving? Damn, where did this Steve come from? Doesn't matter. I like it. He grabs my jaw, pulling my head up to look at him. "When I talk, reply to me." 

"Yes, Steve." I whimper. I love this man. 

"First, you show up wearing this. My colors. Pretty much showing that you belong to me. Second, calling me Captain. Only call me that when you want something to happen to you. Third, you said you wouldn't make a scene, then threatened Sharon." He begins to place kisses to my throat, making me moan lightly. "You know how horny that made me?" I shook my head before he ground his hips into mine, revealing his...situation. Fuck. "That's all for you, baby." The elevator beeps before he picks me up, putting me over his shoulder and taking me into his room, locking the door behind him.

-

-

-

-

-

Hey guys! 

It's my birthday in 45 minutes!! 

QOTD: If you have to have a song that plays when you walk into a room, what would it be? I'd probably pick Champion by Fall Out Boy!

With that, I'm going to put Champion at the top!

Love and Hugs, 

DashingZiggy