Chapter 1

If you have read the first part of this book,thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.If you haven't go check out Red Flag so that you can understand this one better.
I just thought I'd fill in the gap of what exactly happened after the drama with Xavier and Britney.

Don't forget to vote on each chapter and comment.Enjoy!

I use to read a lot of books about how a boy meets a troubled girl and then they fall in love.

Or a gullible girl falls in love with a toxic bad boy.

Or a lifelong friendship blossoms into a healthy unrealistic relationship.

I use to envy what I read in all those books.

I wanted to be loved the way those fictional characters loved each other.

It took me a while to realise that what I read,wasn't always realistic and accurate.

What I read,changed my mentality and made me forget about reality and believe what was fictional.

Books about love somehow manage to make us believe mentally that everything we read is real,and that what we read should and will happen to us at some point.

So when we meet people who are interested in us,we look for the qualities of the fictional characters we read about in them.

If those qualities aren't met,we tell ourselves that they aren't the one's for us.

We end up searching for a fictional version of love.

Have we forgotten what the definition of fiction is?

In conclusion,we are blinded by other people's opinions of what love should look and feel like.

*I'll pick you up directly after class alright?Just handling business.*

A text from Carlos appears interrupting me.

I reply with a smily face emoji and a thumbs up.

I gave him a simple response because I'm busy updating my blog and I hate being interrupted.

I then direct my attention back to my laptop and take a sip of coffee before continuing.

"And...send."I quietly say to myself.

*click*

"Cals!"She yells making me jump from my seat.

"Wtf Lissa!"

She bursts into laughter crossing her arms over her stomach trying to catch her breath.

I can't seem to stop myself from smiling everytime I hear her laugh.

"You sound like a dying cow."I tease making her punch my arm playfully.

"What are you doing?Don't you have class in a few minutes?"She reminds me.

Oh snap.

"I completely forgot!"I then quickly stand from my chair and pack my books into my bag before rushing out of the coffee shop.

"Thanks Lissa!"I yell as soon as I step outside.

I know the people around me probably think I'm crazy but I couldn't care less.I absolutely cannot be late to my first class on my first day.I need to start on a good note.