Chapter 4

When we arrive,I see his car is parked in the parking lot.

"You came to see it without me!"I yell shoving his shoulder playfully.

"I'm sorry."He laughs.

"Well,do you like it?"I ask.

"That doesn't matter.All that matters is if you like it."He smiles before kissing my hand.

I love when he does that.It makes me feel like a little girl.

When we walk into the building I notice the interior decor in the lobby looks ridiculously expensive.

I then turn to look at Carlos and ask, "Hey,why does this place look so fancy and expensive ?"

"That's because it is.We can afford it tho remember?Money is no issue.Must I remind you who you're friends with?"He says confidently.

I know he works now and stuff so his money is legit,but he's spending on any and everything now and I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

"No you don't."I say then smile.

"Come on then."He then gently grabs my hand and leads me into an elevator.

When we reach the door he says, "If you don't like it say the word and I'll look for another one okay?"

I nod and turn the doorknob.

My eyes go wide and all Carlos does is chuckle lightly.

"What do you think?"He asks.

It's so beautiful I'm at a loss for words.

This isn't an apartment

This isn't an apartment.It's a penthouse.

"Uh..."Is all I can manage to say still standing in one place making him laugh.

He then clicks his fingers in front of my face and I immediately return back to earth.

"Sorry."I say laughing and he joins as we both step in.

"Do you like it?"He asks again as he gives me a tour.

"Like it?I love it!"I cheer and give him a tight hug.

"I'm glad you love it because I already bought it."He whispers making me let go.

"Carlos!You promised we'd search together!"I fold my arms and he does the same mocking me.

He then unfolds my arms and says, "I knew you'd love it so I bought it immediately when I saw it for the first time.Don't be mad at me please."He smiles nervously still holding my hands.

"I'm not mad at you.I'm just really overwhelmed you know.New car and a new place to live on the same day.It's all a lot.You've got taste."I genuinely compliment making him smile.

He then draws circles on my hands and says, "Of course."

"So,when do we move in?"I eagerly ask.

"Right now."

"What?"

"Calithea do I have to repeat everything I say twice today?"He chuckles.

"Sorry."I join.

"I just need to get my stuff from campus.And so does Lissa."I add.

"Don't worry about it.I already took care of that.Jalissa helped me get all your belongings here while you were in class.Thought it would be a nice surprise.Danniel also came by to check out the place and he approved.Already has his room filled with his stuff."

"Wow."I say then give him a hug before heading to my room to change into something more comfortable and he heads up to his to do the same.

He was at work today so he is still dressed in his suit.He looks good.

He changed into sweats and a hoodie and I did the same.