Chapter 26

The ride home is too quiet for my liking.

"Why isn't there any music playing?"

"Uhm...the CDs are...I don't know."He nervously says focusing on the road looking as if though he's got something on his mind.

"What's wrong?"

"Why are you wearing that?Your boobs are practically out."He says annoyed.

"And?"I giggle.

"F*ck I hate talking to you when you're drunk.Wtf Calithea."

"Is my dress too sexy for you?I know you like it."

"Get a room!"Lissa complains but she sounds like she's growling.

I think.

"Do you have any idea how many pervs are going to be at your party tonight?The thought of anyone that's not me looking at you the way I look at you on a daily...Calithea I don't want to go to prison please change when we get home."

Carlos's POV

I hate how good she looks right now.

"I don't want to change.You aren't the boss of me."

"You never listen to me."

"I don't have to.You're not my boyfriend.You like Vanessa remember?"

What?

"When have I ever..."

"That's why you slept with her right?Coz she dresses like this and coz she's got a hot body.Why is it that when I want to show off my body I look ugly to you?I bet if...SHE wore it you'd be all over her."

Is that what she really thinks about her body?...

"I won't answer that because my answer won't matter if you won't remember a word I said in the morning."

"Whatever."She folds her arms looking at me but my eyes are still on the road.

"What is it Calithea?"I finally ask because it's making me excited knowing she's looking at me the way she is.

"Nothing.You're just really attractive.I saw a bar tender that was ridiculously good looking but nothing compared to you baby."She says trying to keep her sentences together.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

I'll never really understand why she praises my looks as much as she does.When I look in the mirror I see an average looking man.

Jokes.

I'm hella sexy.Nobody can take that away from me.

A few moments later she places her hand on my thigh.

I pretend to be unbothered but I can feel her eyes on me and it's driving me insane.

"I want you."She says catching me off guard.

If I was chewing gum I'd definitely choke on it.

"You're...drunk."I say trying to snap back to reality.

"But I'm really in the mood..."

"No.You're drunk."I stand my ground and she removes her hand.

"Don't sulk."I tease.

"Whatever."She angrily says.

I can't help but laugh lightly.

"You're cute when you're drunk."I smile.

When I look over at her I catch her smiling making her look away quick.

Soon we pull up into my parking space then head into the elevator with Lalissa.

When we get to the penthouse the party has begun and it's lit.

There's smoke everywhere,The LED lights are going crazy,there's a*s everywhere and everyone's turning up like crazy.

"Lit party Cali!"Someone calls out from the crowd but I doubt she could hear a thing.

The song Work by Rihanna plays and all the girls go crazy.

I fux with the song too so I join Calithea on the dance floor.

She's grinding on me while singing her lungs out and I can't get enough of it.

When the song ends,the worlds most famous douche appears out of nowhere.

"Cali..."Nathen annoyingly says nervously and she immediately runs to him for a hug.

"You made it!"

"Of course I did Cali bear!"He cheers this time looking at me.

Can't wait to have him swimming with sharks.

"Let's go get more marshmallows for you over there okay!"She cheers an leads him away.

I need my pen or a pipe ASAP because I'm going to lose it.