Chapter 32

"Haha very funny."

"If you want to kiss me you'll have to work for it mamas."

"I'm not wearing a costume Carlos and I already took a shower a few hours ago."I laugh and he immediately pulls me into the pool before laughing.

"Carlos!Now I'll have to shower again to get the chemicals off."I frown.

"Oopsie daisy."He shrugs.

We then goof around splashing each other with water.

These are the moments I've missed the most.

"I brought us sweets!"I cheer and he excitedly swims towards them.

I follow while trying my best not to laugh under water.

"Ouuu I like these."He smiles grabbing one of the packets.

"Those are mine!"I try to grab them from him but he raises them above his head and says, "And you're mine"making me blush.

"Are you blushing Calithea?"He teases making me fold my arms.

"It's okay.I know I can be charming at times."He smiles.

That smile...

"Charming?Sure okay.Whatever helps you sleep at night."I roll my eyes making him frown.

"Did you just..."

"Yes I did.Now give me back my sweets!"I try to reach for them but this time he raises them higher.

He's giving me a cold stare for some reason.

"Don't roll your eyes at me.Please."

"Okay fine I'm sorry now gimme!"I yell sounding like a 5 year old making him smile.

"Fine."He eventually hands it to me.

Soon he lifts me out the pool so that I'm sitting on the edge.

He then lifts himself up and joins me.He lays flat on his back while dangling his feet in the pool.

His tattoos look interesting under the purple light.

"You can touch them."He scoffs.

"How'd you..."

"You're staring at them as if tho you want to eat them.Are you hungry?We can go get pizza.Tattoos aren't edible."He smirks.

I laugh lightly before sitting on top of him so that it's easier to trace the outlines.

As I adjust myself he grips on my waist and asks me to stop.

"Sorry."I nervously apologize before tracing his tattoos with my index finger.

One of the jelly babies I'm eating falls out the packet and lands on his torso only a few inches away from where I'm sitting.

I pretend not to notice.

"How rude.Aren't you going to get that?"He smiles.

"Get what?"

He then reaches for it and touches me accidentally making me flinch.

"What?"He asks putting the jelly baby in his mouth then placing his arms behind his head.

"Nothing."I shake my head and continue to trace his tattoos making him scoff.

"Come on...tell me.What's on your mind?"He asks lowering his tone.

"Nothing."I lie.

"You sure?"He asks rubbing my thighs.

The song playing now is New Level by Eli Sostre.That just makes this situation worse.

There's always music playing in every room in this penthouse.

I can't seem to answer this time.Even stopped tracing his tattoos.

We're looking into each other's eyes and he's smiling at me.

"What?"I ask.

"Nothing."He scoffs.

Well played.

"Are you gonna kiss me or are we just going to stay like this until pigs fly?"He teases making me laugh.

He then carefully sits up and balances himself up using his elbows.

He licks his bottom lip while staring at mine making me move closer.

Soon our lips meet.His are cold and taste like pineapple.

He must have drank my favorite pineapple flavored juice not so long before I walked in.

The past 2 days have been insane and the anger we felt towards each other is fading away through the kiss.I can feel it and I know he does too.

I could feel his heartbeat's pace increase as his grip on my waist tightened.

I got hold of his hair and started moving my hips back and forth making him let out a soft moan before fully sitting up and slipping his hands up my shorts.

A foreign feeling takes over and I immediately stop kissing him and climb off of him.

"Is everything okay?..."He asked almost out of breath.

"Yeah.It's just..."

"It's okay."He catches on and smiles.

He then stands up making me do the same.

"That's enough for 1 day anyways."He adds on while placing his hand in mine and leads me out the room.

He yawns making me yawn as well.

"It's been a long day."

"You can say that again."

"Okay.It's been a long..."

I shove his shoulder playfully and he laughs wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Alright,I'm gonna go to bed.I think it's gonna rain tonight which would be perfect actually."

"You enjoy the sound too?"He asks smiling and I nod.

"Goodnight."He kisses my forehead and disappears downstairs probably to join Danny who's watching a soccer match.

When I enter my room it starts raining.Perfectly tho.

As soon as I climb into bed I hear thunder...

Why!