Chapter 15

"Need some help carrying that?"Danny asks.

I nod and he takes Carlos' surprise box from my hands.

I'm so excited.I've never done this before.I hope he likes it.

"Thank you!"I cheer.

I'm excited but a small part of me is nervous as well.What if he says no?What if he doesn't like it.

When we get to his office door,I knock twice but there's no response so I let myself in.Danny walking in behind me.

"Surpri..."

When my eyes land on Carlos I can literally hear my heart break.Sounds like glass being shattered onto the ground.

Danny drops the gift and says, "Sh*t".

"F*ck...Calithea I can explain."Carlos says quickly putting his pants back on.

"Who's this babe?Your friends?"The ridiculously gorgeous woman he was just drilling asks cheerful.She doesn't seem to be bothered by the situation.

Babe?

"Who are you?"I manage to ask holding back the tears.

"Oh I'm Vanessa.Carlos' fiancé.It's nice to meet you.What's your name?"She asks smiling holding her hand out for me to shake.

Keep in mind she's barely dressed.

Fiancé?

As soon as I heard those words the room started spinning and I couldn't hear anything else.I could not move because my feet were glued to the ground.

No matter how hard I tried...they wouldn't budge.

"Calithea I can explain..."Carlos says standing in front of me with tears in his eyes because I have tears rolling down my cheeks.

All I do is look up at him but I feel defeated.

"Yo man what the f*ck?"Danniel pushes past me punching Carlos right in the nose.

"I deserve that." He whispers while checking to see if there's blood.

"Calithea..."Carlos calls out but I can't respond.My throat hurts from all the pain I'm feeling.I want to answer him but it would hurt to speak.So I just stare at him.

His so called fiancé is in her bra and is putting on her pencil skirt.

"Office sh*t?Freak huh?"Danny asks almost as annoyed as I am.

"Yeah."Vanessa responds proudly laughing.

Disgusting.

"Calithea...please say something."Carlos begs trying to grab hold of my arm but I flinch it away.

I want to slap him so hard but I am in no control of my body right now.

"Let's go Thea.Man...you f*cked up Carlos.I asked you to do two things.To not hurt her and to help me protect her.F*ck you for doing the complete opposite.I love you because you're my brother but right now,I really wish you hadn't even told her you liked her."

"Like?Am I missing something?"Vanessa asks confused.

She's got long black hair but she's a complete blonde.

"I do like her a lot but I have needs too.If she won't let me hit it,I'll get what I need somewhere else.I don't wanna rush her to do what she's not ready for."

"You have a whole fiancé tho!"Danny yells.

"You know how my mom is.If I told her I wanted to be with Calithea she wouldn't have given me the company."

"When did you even get engaged?"

"A month ago."He says looking down knowing I'll connect the dots to all those times he blew me off.

He then adds on by eventually looking up at me and says, "I never meant to hurt you. I'm so sorry Calithea."

Danniel then grabs my hand angrily trying his best not to hurt me and leads me out the office.

I don't know what I'm feeling.I don't know if it's anger or betrayal...