Chapter 25

When I enter my room I immediately connect to my speaker and select my 'Getting ready' playlist which is full of upbeat throwbacks.

I take a shower again because I want to smell good and feel fresh.

After my shower I decide to tie my hair into a a high ponytail and then fleek my edges.

I then head into my closet to put on my black dress Danny chose.

"Where are those damn heels!"

I search all over my room and finally find my favorite silver heels.

Next I look for jewelry I'll be wearing.

I wear a silver butterfly chain,a silver charm bracelet,small hoop earrings and add a ankle bracelet too.

As for my makeup,I only fill my eyebrows and add gloss onto my lips.

As soon as I'm satisfied with the way I look I take a few mirror selfies and full body pics for the gram.

"Cals!"Jalissa calls out before barging in.

"What if I was naked!"I yell dramatically in an Australian accent.

"We've all seen you naked Cali.Well except for Carlos...I think."She teases making me flick her off.

She laughs and joins the minnie photo shoot.

"I love your outfit!It's so simple yet sexy.Love to see it!"She cheers.

"Did you have something to drink before coming up here?"

"Duh.Tf"She giggles making me laugh.

"You look great too.Love the pink!"

"Thanks birthday girl!"

"I think we should go out for drinks then come back a bit later when the party has started.The decoration people and the dj will be here any minute."I inform her as I tidy my room.

"Okay should I set up the alcohol and snacks?"

"Sure."I laugh.

She then disappears from my room with heels in her hand.

I love her so much.

As soon as I'm done tidying my room I text Danniel letting him know where Lissa and I will be heading for a few hours.Maybe one hour.

When I reach the bottom floor everything looks great.

The decor people are already done setting up and Lissa did an amazing job setting up the food and drinks station.The pizza has arrived too.

Soon the dj arrives and as soon as he's done setting up,Lissa and I leave.

The guests will start their own party and we will join in when we get back.

We arrive to the bar Danny told Lissa about earlier.I like it.It's really fancy and elegant.

"What would you lovely ladies like to have?"The bar tender asks before turning around.

"Hi.I'd like a mohjito and my friend here will have a glass of red wine."

"Coming right up.He says without turning around."

Weird.

When he eventually turns around to hand us our drinks I nearly faint.He's one of the most handsome men I've ever seen.

"You alright miss?"He asks.

He's got a South African english accent.

"Yeah I am...sorry it's just..."

"It's her birthday so she's a bit nervous.Lissa jumps in."

I shoot her a glare until the handsome man wishes me a happy birthday.

"Thank you."

"I'm Liam."He introduces holding out his hand.

I shake it and Lissa and I introduce ourselves.

After downing a few drinks I end up inviting him to the party.

As soon as Lissa and I are satisfied we call Carlos to pick us up.

"You're drunk already?"He asks laughing as Lissa enters the car.

When I'm finally seated next to him in the front his eyes scan me from head to toe and he says nothing.

Liam...where have I heard that name before?