23

Virgil pet Logan's ears as he slept. It would be sunrise in a few minutes and Logan would shift back. Virgil sighed and went to find a blanket to cover his boyfriend.

When Virgil came back, Logan was whimpering and slowly becoming more human-like. The vampire wrapped him in the blanket.

"V-virge?" Logan asked.

Virgil smiled lightly, "Hey L. How you feeling?"

"My shoulder hurts." Logan grimaced.

"I know L." Virgil combed his fingers through Logan's hair, "we're at the vet right now, but we're about to leave."

Logan smiled and chuckled lightly, "You took me to the vet?"

Virgil blushed, "You were a wolf, we didn't know what to do."

"It's okay Virge." Logan said, sitting up.

"Lo!" Patton giggled, walking into the room, "you're awake!"

"Quiet down Patt." Roman smiled, "I'm glad you're okay Logan, but we need to get out of here."

Logan nodded and, with Virgil's help, stood up.

"There's a back door this way." Patton said.

The four of them quietly made their way outside, getting into the car without incident. It was quiet as they drove back to their apartment. Once they got inside, Virgil took Logan to his room.

"Virge?" Logan yawned, crawling into bed after getting in some clothes, "did anyone else get hurt?"

Virgil shook his head, "no, everyone else was safe."

"Good." Logan closed his eyes, curling into Virgil.

Virgil loosely wrapped his arms around Logan. He was tired after staying up all night. The vampire and the werewolf fell into a deep sleep.

A few minutes later, Patton came in and left a plate of eggs and bacon for Logan, and a bloodbag for Virge.