Chapter Two

*One Direction- Strong*

---------------------------------------------------------------

LOUIS' POV

~Going to rehearsals~

Everyone has at least one person in their life that stands out from the rest, a person that you admire. A person that you may know very well or someone you have only met a few times. A person who makes you want to achieve things you never thought you would. Well.... that person for me is Harry Styles.

I can't help but sneak little glances at him whilst he sits their oblivious to the world as the car moves viciously through the london roads to get to our destination.

The way his luscious curls bounce elegently on his perfectly calved forehead, as the car goes over speed bumps.

He is so attractive.

It wasnt until i got out of the trance that i realised how awfully quiet it was in the car today. Everyone is normally full of energy and Liam is normally trying to keep us in order living up to his role as "daddy" the fans gave him a few year back. But today Liam and Zayn seen to be all over eachother, whats up with those two?

Niall isnt awake. He told us he hadnt had much sleep last night because he was playing video games all night. So he decided to take a 20 minute sleep in the car with his head pressed up against the cold window, he looked adorable as perusual.

~20 minutes later~

We are in the studios waiting for out vocal coach. He rang Liam in the car saying he will be late so we have to entertain ourselves until he comes. All Nialler wants to do is play truth or dare but Liam keeps refusing because 'it will turn into disagreements'

NIALL'S POV

"Liam please just play? You're out numbered with this one, this time round" I pleaded trying to encourage Liam to play truth or dare with us. I can see he wants to but he's just being awkward.

"FINE!" ,Liam said dramatically which was followed with "You're starting for being such an adorably annoying boy". I chose dare which lead Liam to tell me to refuse to sing the first song they rehearse when their vocal coach comes. So i agreed.

Zayn was next. He chose truth and louis curiously asked "have you ever had a crush on anyone in the band?", And i was shocked to hear the mumbled "yeah" that Zayn let out shyly. Louis didnt react and neither did Liam or Harry...am i missing something?

LOUIS' POV

This game of truth or dare is going well, there hasn't been any disagreements like Liam said there would be. Its my turn next and im definitely choosing dare. I dont want to choose truth incase Zayn turns the table and asked me the same question i asked him. I'm certain that Zayn and Liam know about my man crush on harry. Im not quite sure if they know about the "love" part though, i may have left that word out.

"Truth or Dare?", Liam asked me then winked. I winked flirtatiously back as i answered ,"Dare". My dare was the clechè "kiss someone in the room" so i yelled obnoxiously "who wants some tommo loving?" ,Niall replied with a simple "i do" which lead me to kissing Niall. It wasnt a full on kiss, it was a simple peck. It was kind of nice.

Jason, our vocal coach ran in and interupted out game, telling us to get a mic each and sing a verse each out of whatever song we wanted but it had to be our solos. He told Niall to start and he refused. Jason was mad but let it slide and told me to go next...

"Think of how much love that's been watsed?

People always trying to escape it

Move on to stop their hearts from breaking

But there's nothing im running from,

You make me strong"

HARRY'S POV

Its my turn next.

"Dont forget it, never forget it" Liams line finished.

"Your turn Harry!" Jason said as he pointed at me. I began singing...

"I'm sorry if i say i need you

But i dont care im not scared of love

'Cause when im not with you,

I'm weaker.

is that so wrong?

Is it so wrong,that you make me strong?"

LOUIS' POV

Harry sang that song perfectly. His angel-like raspy voice is so perfect. The way his face scrunches up on high notes and the way his hands moved,in sync with the beat of the music.

Niall decided to give in and sing so he sang his solo in "You&I". He sang it with so much emotion and love, it was beautiful. His voice didn't crack once. Whereas, mine and Zayn's did, so we had to sing our solos over and over again until we finally did it perfectly.

~On our way home~

"D'ya all wanna come over and stay at my house?", Niall asked in his best british accent, using the stereotypical slang. To be quite honest he nailled it. He always did. He has always been good at impressions and doing other accents, especially mine.

We all replied with an in sync, "yeah". So the driver dropped us all off at Nialls place.

We got a takeaway meal from the local pizza shop. We ate pizza and watched sappy films until it turned 11pm and we decided to play Niall's favourite childhood game, Hide and Seek.

HARRY'S POV

Niall was the counter first. He counted to 50 while me , Louis, Liam and Zayn went off in different directions to find the best hiding places in Niall house.

After looking around for 40 seconds, i decided the best place to hide was the closet. So i climbed into nialls closet and lay across the top shelf which was supprisingly empty.

"I'M COMING, READY OR NOT!", Niall yelled as i heard his foot steps running to his room. I held my breathe as he walked in hoping he wouldn't find me.

Niall opened the closet door. But thankfully he didnt see me. He found Zayn instead, cuddled into a little ball with nialls clothes, which he hasn't hung up yet , on top of him. "FOUND YOU ZAYN!!!", Niall shouted in a children's vocie, pretending to be a child again.

10 minutes had passed and i could hear all 4 of the boys looking for me. It didnt take long after for them to find me.

~few hours later~

LOUIS' POV

It was after 1am and we all decided it was time to sleep. Niall had two spare rooms with one king sized bed in each room. We all decided the best way to share would be Niall in his own room and 2 in each spare room. Liam decided it should be me& Harry and him&Zayn. So we went to the rooms to get sorted for bed.

"I'll go in and get changed first", i told harry politely. Harry was cool with it and waited outside the room whilst i got ready for bed. I put the pajamas Niall had previously gave me to borrow for the night on.

Once i was sorted, i walked to the bathroom to wash my hands, face and brush my teeth. We all aways have a spare tooth brush at Nialls because we always have sleepovers at his. I waited a few minutes and harry told me it was alright to come into the room.

I went in and lay down. Before i knew it i was sleeping, it was blissful. I dont normally fall asleep straight away but tonight i did. I dont know why i feel asleep so easily but its felt good so i wasn't complaining.