Chapter Eighteen

*One Direction - WWA OPENING VIDEO AND MUSIC*

Listen whilst reading Louis' second pov.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

HARRY'S POV

I was woken up by my alarm on my phone. Its 5am and we need to be at the airport for 8am. We are playing our first show of this tour tonight at 8PM, 5279 miles away from home in Colombia,  Bogotà.  I'm excited now but i know before we gonon stage I'm going to be extremely nervous, its the first show of many and it sets the tone for the rest of the tour so we have to make it amazing and unforgettable.

I got up without wakingnLouis who is sleeping still beside me, he has his alarm on for 5:30am. I went into my bathroom and showered and brushed my teeth. I then went into my room and put on a pair of joggers and a baggy jumper so that i know im going to be comfortable on the flight, its a 10-11 hour flight which could make us all cranky so we are going in a private jet because the last thing we want is fans coming up to us every so often asking for pictures. We are scheduled to land in Colombia, Bogotà at 6PM UK time which will be 1PM in Colombia, Bogotà.

I went through my closet checking to see if i forgot to pack anything but i haven't so im ready to go at 7am.

LOUIS' POV

I woke up at 6am alone, i put my phone alarm on snooze 6 times, but i dont regret it because now i feel fresh. I could hear Harry in his bedroom so i went in to find him sitting on his bed looking out the window so walked up behind him and hugged him from behind. He giggled and turned around so he was facing me then we both lay down. It was cute.

"I have to shower now" i told him.  So he leaned in and kissed me on the forehead. "yeah, you do kind of smell bad Lou" he said jokingly. "Hey, that's mean!" I stated. He just smiled and i walked out the room and shouted "i will get you back" sarcastically.  But trust me, I'm going to prank him soon.

I showed then got dressed and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs and harry was lying on the sofa so i decided to join him. We have 15 minutes until Liam, Niall and Zayn come with our security guard to pick us up.

"Are you excited?" Harry asked me. "Yeah but im nervous too, i hate long flights" i told him which he replied with "i know". He remembers, he is the only one who knows i hate long flights and he remembered.  I told him when we got on a plane for the first time as a band,4 years ago.

Before we knew it the others were waiting out the front for us. So we got our suitcases from our rooms and all our electronics then left the house.

"How's everyone" I asked politely and they all replied with "good". We are all in the car on our way to the Heathrow airport at 7am in the morning...lets see who is the first to get cranky.

We got to the airport at half 7 and it was quiet, there was hardly anyone around.  "Its dead around here" Niall said using typical British slang, even though he is irish. He always used british slang. We all laughed and Harry told him to stop using slang. So everyone started laughing again.

8am came and we all boarded the private plane, me and harry sat next to eachother and so did Liam and Zayn. Niall sat on his own with his feet on the seat beside him. He looked relaxed. Paul, our security guard sat in the front row. The crew got on a plane of their own because we refused to be cramped and clostaphobic for 10 -11 hours.

LIAM'S POV

We have been on the plane 5 hours now and everyone is sleeping but me. I can't sleep on flights, i never have been able to so I'm watching some chick flick called the perfect man and it's great. The acting and the film is amazing. I dont normally watch chick flicks, I'm a superhero and action film man but I'm enjoying this film.