Chapter Five

*Ed Sheeran - Hold on *

Listen to the song " ed sheeran-hold on " while you read Louis ' pov.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LIAM'S POV

" I like you too and have for a very long time!" ,Zayn said quickly. I was schocked. Zayn liked me? I, Liam payne with just one functioning kidney is liked by Zayn malik, the godly human who looks like he has just decended from the heavens above.

It took me a while to conprehend what Zayn had perviously said. By the time i let it sink in, i was standing on his door step with a bunch of painted black roses, I know he likes the colour black so I decided to get him them. I also picked up some seashell chocolates, they are the kind of chocolates you either love or you hate, there is no in between and I knew he liked these, because unlike some people, I do listen to everything he says, especially when he talks about his likes and dislikes.

I stood there nerviously. I came here for one reason and that is to ask him something which could ruin or make our friendship more romantically.

It didn't take long for the door to swing open. There stood Zayn malik, i couldnt help but admire his perfectly calved jaw-line which is lined with short subbled hairs, when he smiled , a real smile.

I handed him the flowers and chocolates. We made our way to the living room and sat on the sofa. I didnt know how i was going to say this to him in person but i managed to blurt out a long string of words. I dont know how he understood me.

ZAYN'S POV

"dyawannatryus?", Liam said quickly. It took me a while to catch what he said but i got there after a few seconds of replaying the moment in my head.

"Yeah, sure. But we have to be ourselves. We cant be fake and we cant tell the others until after our 3rd date", i said clearly so that i could get the message across to Liam. He agreed that we should keep it away from the others until we make it offical and he also agreed that we should have out first date tonight.

We decided to watch Dear john. We set up the film and collected popcorn and fizzy drinks from the kitchen then settled down on the sofa.

It didnt take long for him to fall asleep. It was 30 minutes into the film and Liam had fallen asleep with his head on my chest and his legs intwind with mine.

This is perfect.

I continued to watch the film until the credits started rolling , i switched it off with the controller and wrapped my arms around Liam and slowly drifted off into a deep sleep with Liam in my arms. I wpuldnt change this moment for the world, it was beautiful.

LOUIS' POV

Its 1AM and im sat cooped up in my room with my thoughts ,laptop and free time. Me, my laptop and my thoughts have never had a happy ending.

I decided this was the perfect time to check out recent comments on our newly released single "midnight memories". I started scrolling and read through all the nice comments everyone was saying about how perfect Harry's hair is, how perfect Liam's smile is, how pretty Niall is and how godly Zayn looks.

Then i started reading more comments the ones that are tucked away at the bottom of the comment area on the video, ive always wanted to see the bottom comments and after reading what they had to say made me want to read more of their negative comments about my personality and the way i look.

"ZAYN IS SO GAY. DIRECTIONERS ARE SO NIAVE - JASON MALIKI "

" LOUIS. HE'S A DODGE, AM I RIGHT? - DESTINY HOPE "