Chapter Eight

*Tyler Ward Cover - Fix You (Originally sang by Coldplay)*

Listen to fix you whilst reading Harry's last pov in this chapter.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LOUIS' POV

Its 10AM and I've just woke up to find out that harry did infact keep his promise. He is sleeping still with his arms wrapped loosely around my body. I'm surprised he kept his promise but I'm also greatful.

I really hope he doesn't ask me about me self injuring my self today. I waited a while before i decided i would untangle myself from Harry. I went downstairs and made myself a cup of tea. Breakfast has never been appetising to me , even when i was a teenager. Its the only meal i will skip.

HARRY'S POV

It's 10:30AM and I've woke up alone, in Louis' bed confused. Then I remembered that I promised him; I promised I wouldn't leave him alone lastnight.

I got up and went downstairs to find Louis sitting on the sofa watching the X factor which he recorded last night, he always records it. I'm sure it is he favourite TV show.

"Hey Lou", I said as I sat down on the couch beside him.

" G'morning Haz", he replied.

A visible curve formed across my lips, He called me Haz. He hasn't called me Haz for a while, in months even. I love it when he calls me Haz because he made that nickname up for me. We have lots of nicknames for eachother but my favourite ones he calls me by are Haz and Hazzabear. These nicknames mean a lot to me.

"What are we doing today?", I asked quesionly, hoping we could have a relaxing day.

"Rehearsals with Jason, we are starting the dance rehearsal today, I don't understand why we have those for. We never do any of these moves on stage anyways!", Louis ranted. I agreed because it's true. We get dance rehearsals but we dont do any of the moves we learn on stage because we dont want to be like other boybands, dancing in sync and wearing the same clothes has never applied to us. But we go to dance rehearsals anyway to keep our management happy.

"What time do we need to be there? ", I asked.

"In 2 hours so we best get ready", he replied.

Oh great, dance rehearsals til 5PM should be fun. Lets hope Louis is in one of his jokey or sassy moods so it is more fun or else I'm going to be extremely bored.

LIAM'S POV

~ REHEARSALS ~

Me and Zayn make our way into the dance rehearsal studio, surprisingly we are the first ones here but it didn't take long for Jason and the other 3 boys to turn up. We are all in the rehearsal room, Louis is being his normal upbeat, bubbly sarcastic self, joking around with Niall and Harry. Louis is running round mocking the dance moves we have previously been taught by Jason on the last tour. I'm not gonna lie, it is hilarious.

"He is a mad one, isn't he?", I said softly to Zayn , referring to Louis.

"Yeah, yeah he is. It's nice to see him being himself", he replied and I couldn't agree more.

These past few months I have noticed how much he has been distancing himself from us all. It's kind of heartbreaking but I guess he is only doing it because we are all always in eachothers way. We have only just finished our last tour TMH 3 months ago and the past 2 month we have been doing promotional work for this tour, the next single and album. It has been stressful and tiring. We have had days were we had 8 interviews to do, i don't know how we managed but we did. 

"C'mon guys. The quicker you get this done; the quicker you get to leave the studio!", Jason shouted.

He doesn't normally shout but I guess he has the right too because its now 3pm and we havent even started rehearsing. 

Me and zayn got up and walked into the middle of the floor with the other guys and we started.

~2 hours later~

Its 5pm and we have finished. I'm shattered and so are the other boys so we all leave and go our separate ways. 

LOUIS' POV

Harry hasnt mentioned anything yet. We are home and we have been home for about an hour. We are watching the X factor results to see who goes through. I dont have a favourite this year but Harry does so im routing for Sam Bailey with Harry.

"Sam Bailey", Dermot said excitedly as he pronounced Sam through. Harry jumped up off the couch screaming ,"Yes; yes, yes!". I couldn't help but laugh at how cute he looked and sounded when he jumped and shouted. He looked so adorable.

The results of this weeks X Factor has finally finished. I'm happy with who got through. They are all amazing singers and I'm positive that most of them are going to have a future in the music industry soon.

30 minutes after the X factor finished Harry asked me "Can I ask you one question?" And i nerviously said "yeah". I did not expect the question that followed.

"What made you self harm? If you don't mind me asking", Harry spoke softly.

I  didn't know how to reply, do I tell him all the reasons or just one of many? So I gave him one of the reasons. "I'm insecure....about myself. The way I look... my stomach...just basically everything about me, Ihate.", I said then quickly added "before you give me pity and the BS comments stating that I'm something I'm not. Don't do it , don't say 'you're pretty' or anything like that because I don't want to hear it. Sorry." Then I walked out of the room before he could say anything or stop me.

HARRY'S POV

He walked out the room before I could stop him. I was about to explain that I wasn't going to give him pity or the comments about how pretty he is. One day i will tell him this. I will tell him how pretty he is and how much he means to me but not today.

I waited 10 minutes before I went up stairs to check on him. I walked into his room to find him sobbing into his pillow. He looked so helpless and broken. I felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest, seeing Louis so down and upset about himself breaks me but I have to be strong for him so I erased the feelings.

I approached him cautiously and pulled him into a big hug and whispered, "Even if you don't want to hear this, I think your perfect. Look at you, you are always clean, well dress and your face! I could go on for hours. Your smile makes everyone who supports us smile and your stomach is so cute. I'm going to help you love yourself again, even if it's the last thing I do"

Louis just pulled me closer into the hug and I smiled, it was broken but genuine.

I need to help him and I'm going to do everything I can to help. I'm not sure how I am going to help him but i am going to whether he wants the help or not. Im here for him, always.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -