Chapter thirteen

*Tim Urban Cover - Secrets*
(Originally sang by One Republic)

Idk how much this song fits but who cares? Hope you all enjoy this chapter.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

HARRY'S POV

"I dont know where to start" i said. Then Louis continued for me "are you gay?". As much as i wanted to deny it, i had to tell him the truth. "Yeah, but only my family, your family and Nialls knows, so please dont tell anyone else" i replied as i mentally prayed that he wouldn't tell anyone else.

"I'm gay too Harry, it's totally okay, but Liam and my family only know...and now you" Louis spoke then continued with "i think we should tell the boys tomorrow seems though we are having a rehearsal at ours so my sisters and mother can watch"

"Yeah sure, but in my own time. Its not easy coming out" i said. Then i realised it must have been hard for him to come out to Liam and his family. "Shall we sleep now?" I asked. Louis agreed and turned around facing the door so i decided i would hug him from behind. I dont know why i did but Louis seemed cool with it because he sinked back into my arms. We both drifted off into a deep sleep.

LOUIS' POV

~The next morning~

Phoebe and Daisy came running into the room shouting "Boo and Harry,WAKE UP". They jumped onto the bed and started jumping on the bed near me and harry. I turned round to notice that Harry was extremely close to me with his arm wrapped tightly around my torso.

"Shhh, don't wake Harry up, he has a long day today" i told the twins. Who apologised to Harry. I got up , me and the twins went down stairs to find my mum and my other sisters sittung round the table eating breakfast.

"Where's Harry?" My mum asked me questionly. "He's sleeping, he has a long day today" i told her and she said she'd take his breakfast up for him. My mum went out the room and made her way to Harry's bedroom to hand him breakfast and Lottie told me that mum has invited the other boys over for breakfast.

Not long after Lottie told me Zayn, Liam and Niall would be over, they all walked through the door with huge smiles on their face. They hugged my sisters and as they were hugging my sisters my mum walked in so they gave her a hug too. We are all close with eachothers family, all our parents are always calling eachother and having days out together. I'm glad they get on because i couldn't imagine being a in a band and my family disliking the other members families.

"What's for breakfast?" Niall asked. "Pancakes" Fèlicitiè told him which Niall responded with a "yummy" sound, which was clearly an over reaction. We all sat down to eat and Harry came down with his food to join us. It was nice.

We decided to start rehearsals early. Its 11AM and we are all in mine and Harry's recording studio with my sisters and mam. We let my sisters choose the first 4 songs we rehearse.

"OVER AGAIN" Daisy shouted. "We aremt performing it this year Daisy" i spoke softy. But the boys all agreed to go through the song once, just for Daisy.

Daisy smiled as i sang my solo, it was cute so i picked her up and spun her around "i can make the tears fall down like the showers that are" i sang then she shouted "BRITISH". I loved memorable days like this one. I'm so glad my mum recorded that.

Phoebe was next and she chose Half a heart. We started singing and she looked so excited, when it was my solo i picked her up and started to ballroom dance with her and the other laughed while my mum recorded it. "Finish it pheebs?" I said and she sang the last line of my solo "no it doesn't even matter 'cause we bith go split in two"...everyone cheered which made Zayn miss the first part of his solo so we had to start the track from his solo again.