Chapter Sixteen

*One Direction- Midnight Memories*

Another filler...sorry.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LOUIS' POV

We have 2 days until the tour starts. We are just having these two days as relaxing time because as soon as we leave the house on Friday morning, that is the last time we will sleep in our own beds until the European leg of our tour is over. We get 2 days home after we have performed in Europe then we have to go back on the road again to tour America.

All of us are getting as much sleep and as much "our" time, meaning time to ourselves in the next 2 days because once we are on the road, we are going to be in eachothers personal space while on tour. Nothing is secret and nothing is "yours" when your on tour. We share everything and if you tell a crew member a secret i will guarantee that everyone on tour with us will know within minutes.

I decided to skip gym practice today because when we start tour , i know i will go to work out everyday, or everyother day because it gets boring when we are stuck in hotels with nothing else to do so i always use the hotel gym.

It's 3pm and im waiting for Harry to get back with food for us to eat. I decided to tweet...

@Louis_Tomlinson tour starts on friday...so excited !

I started to read through the replies but Harry walked in with the food from our local fish&chip shop. We went into the kitchen and sat at the kitchen counter stools and ate our fish&chips.

While we were eating Liam rang asking if we wanted to go out tonight at 7pm because Zayn and Niall have agreed for to the well deserved night out, so why not? Me and Harry said we'd come. So we are going to finish our food then start getting ready.

LIAM'S POV

I'm getting ready and Zayn is over because he wanted a place to get ready at so i told him he could come over. He didn't bring any clothes which are appropriate for a night out so i borrowed him a pair of skinny jeans and a dressy tee , so he looks the part.

We add our finishing touches to our hair then we used a full bottle of hairspray on our hairs which could have lasted the month if we used the recommended amount but we didnt so there's none left.

We went over to Nialls in my car because im not drinking tonight as i have to pack everything tomorrow. We picked Niall up then picked Harry and Louis up from their place. We all decided we would check out some private clubs and pubs to see if they will let us in so we don't get mobbed. The first pub we went into told us we could drink their so we went in and ordered the first round of drinks, not forgetting my coke.

The pub is kind of empty but the vibes it has are good. Everyone is having so much fun and no-one has had a argument yet, which is good. 4 rounds in and everyone is going to use the bathroom every 5 minutes , apart from Niall. Niall's a proper irish man, he can keep his drinks in.

Its 9:06PM and everyone in the pub is dancing, the owners decided it was a good time to play some of our tunes, i told them to put our new single on because it fit the moment.

"MIDNIGHT MEMORIES" me and the other boys scream insync at eachother. It was amazing we are all having so much fun then Louis pulls Harry away from us to talk to him. I hope he tells him.

HARRY'S POV

Louis has just pulled me away from the others because he wants to tell me something. I dont know what he has to say but he is drunk so i hope whatever he says isn't drunken slurs.

"I like you , Harry. In more than a friendly way-" he told me. Wait what? He likes me? I think he's had too much to drink. I just replied with we'll talk about it tomorrow because he's drunk.

We went back to dancing. We did the "LWYY" signature dance in a line and everyone in the pub cheered. Liam then called it a night by telling us we should head home now because its nearly 11PM and we have to be up early to start packing tomorrow.

We all go into the car, Liam and Zayn in the front. Liam driving, of course. Me , Niall and Louis were in the back. Louis was falling asleep and he had his head resting on Niall's shoulder. He looked so cute but if I'm honest, i was jealous of Niall.

Liam dropped me and Louis off first because Louis was falling alseep. I carried Louis into our house then put him down on the couch. I placed his blanket over him and i slept on the other couch. I didn't want him to sleep downstairs alone.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AN: Comment your thoughts on this filler. The next chapter isn't a filler.