Talk

Mienjie

"Kim Mienjie!" did someone just said my full name? I turned around and saw Kim Minsyi a.k.a In eonnie. She came to me and pinched my cheeks. "How was your day?" she asked. "Normal" I answered shortly. "Are you serious? We just came back from summer break. Nothing extra?" she asked while we walk down the aisle.

Suddenly we saw a crowd in front of us cheering really loud. Like really really loud. I ask one of the girls there. "Whats up here?" I ask while tippy toe to try to look at the center of attention. Don't blame me that I'm small.

"It's Haechan the top two! Don't tell me you don't know him or are you new?" the random girl asked me. I was ready to burn her brain but she was quick to cut me. " Wait....oh my god! You're Kim Mienjie?! The top two?!" She was shocked. She covered her mouth with her hands and I just wave and smile sweetly. Some people heard her and the crowd who was surrounding Haechan is now surrounding me.

I was busy greeting all of the people around me. Suddenly I saw a paved way and Hyuck  appears . He just stare at me trying to scare me. "I'm not scared of you" I said. Why is he so tall? I have to held my head up to meet his eyes. "Arasso loser" he lightly nods before leaving.

After a little while the crowd left and I can walk freely again. "So you're still enemies with him?" Minsyi asked. I just raise my shoulders. "He became hotter than last semester though" she glance at me. I held my chest and act as if I'm about to puke. "Oh hell nah" I said before searching for a seat at the cafeteria.

I looked at my watch. It's a classy looking watch that I really love from Dior.

3:50 p.m. hah.....

Where is Kal eonnie?

So Kal and In is apparently two years older than I am. They're both graduating this year. We have always been together since junior high. That's what you call loyal bae!

"Mien! In! Here you are!" Kal waved at us. "We've been searching for you!" both of us said. Suddenly we saw Renjun and Jeno walking towards us. We chat with them for a little while untill..."Anyeonghaseyo yeorobun" Haechan hang his arm around Renjun and Jeno's neck.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Oh gosh Mien can you be any bitter around me?" he said. I glare at him, kinda feeling like a Maleficent. I wonder if my eyes turned green. " Boo hoo I'm scared" he did an aegyo and I can hear some people getting all UwU.

"Let's get going now!" In pulled my hand and turn me so that I don't face him. "I hate him so much. That skinny legged sucker should die! Die! Let him burn" I murmur alone.  "Ok what about boba milk tea?" Kal said trying to get rid of that sucker face outta my mind. "Boba?" my eyes sparkle hearing about my favourite drink. "Ok come on now!" the three of us walked hand in hand to the drink stall.

"Hey ladies! What would you like for today?" Jungwoo asked with a sweet smile. "I could do some Mango Shake extra sugar, some Lemonade for Kal and Boba Milk Tea for the kiddo" In said and pay for the drinks. "Ok please wait for awhile" Jungwoo hand In the receipt and went to make the drinks. He sure is fast. He gave us the drinks and we thanked him before bidding  him a goodbye.

I sip in the drink and oh damn the brown sugar pearl taste good. It's perfectly cooked so it's chewy. "Feeling better?" In asked while placing her hand around my shoulder.I sip the drink and closed my eyes for awhile and nodded.

Lee Dong Hyuck

Why do I hate him so much? Good question.... Actually don't have a reason to hate him. He used to be my mere opponents in dance class when we were kids. But the more we grew up, that brat grew annoyingly I must say. Oh yaaa and he's the devil. Mostly with those who make him their opponent.

There's this one time he cut the ribbons on my ballet shoes and the pair of shoes aren't cheap. Those cost me an arm and a leg. Well at least at that time eomma and appa is still 'here'.

What's with the atmosphere? So that's probably not a good reason to hate someone. But I tend to get all cranky and bitter with him around.  Maybe it's a habit of mine? I don't know. Yes he is good looking, his voice is like an angel and his dance is amazing but that skinny legged sucker is not the person I can get along with.

A/N:
Guys! I'm too eager to publish this! So here you go! This is actually the present I want to reward myself with. It's my own fantasy! So I hope you guys enjoy this! Don't worry I won't ignore Red Thread guys bcuz that hot stuff is my triumph card!