Kiss of Confession

Mienjie

I woke up with my head spinning like crazy. Ahh I shouldn't have drank that much last night. I searched for my phone on the nightstand and It's charged. Well who brought me home last night? I looked at my nightstand and someone put painkiller and a tall glass of water. I ate it and took a bath. Got changed into something casual and normal. Nothing flattering. I tied my hair using a ribbon and left the house. I head to the my campus.

I pressed the button on the elevator according to my dance studio floor. I'm on fifth floor. The studio building have five flour total and the highest floor only have one studio. The studio is the whole floor. There's no other studio and that studio is my studio. Well not mine alone. I share it with 9 other crackheads. Yeah we may be crackheads but we own that floor. It's hundred percent ours. Rich huh?

I opened the door and it's empty. I turned on the lights and the air conditioner. Yeah I did say there's no class but it doesn't mean I can't be here. I hang my bag on the hook that have a label with my name on the wall and head to my wardrobe. I opened it and took off my jacket to hang it in there. I was about to get ready to practice. As I turn around after closing the wardrobe I got pinned there.

I was suprised to see Hyuck pinning me there. My heartbeat went a bit crazy. A lot actually. His eyes trail down to my lips. He leaned in and pressed his lips on mine. I was shocked for awhile. Dumbfounded. I was a bit taken aback but soon I melted into the kiss as he kissed me softly. The kiss was slow and passionate. We pulled away for air. I looked at him and realized what just happened.

Both of us didn't say anything. We kept our lips shut. Later the others arrived and thankfully no one saw what happened. We only practised like normal but none of us talked. Everytime we encounter each other it was awkward.

There is this one time when I was about to take a snack inside our huge fridge and my hand touched his. I quickly leave him and the fridge. Whenever he came close I would try my best to run away.

"We'll leave to help Mark bring the coffee up. Mien and Hyuck stay in here so you can open the door later" Jaemin waved at us and closed the door. We glanced at each other.

Jaemin

We left the studio so that the two can be alone and maybe talk things out. Hopefully nothing unholy happened. We head to Mark's Coffee shop and waited for him to make the coffee for all of us including the two.

"Hey did you realise Mienhyuck is acting weirdly?" Jeno asked and everyone nodded. "Did something happen between the two?" Mark who's steaming the milk asked. "Did they do something last night?!" Renjun half shouted and received a smack from In. "If he dare do anything inappropriate to her I'll be the one to shove my shoes into his butthole" In said and we laughed.

"But yeah Mien seems to be running away from him" Kal said while fidgetting her fingers. "Yeah and they're not talking too" Chenle said. "It feels awkward around them " Jisung pouted. "Yeah and Hyuck seems to be distracted while practicing" Mark shouted again. All of us keep asking questions that have no absolute answer to it.

Mienjie

I took a fresh bottle of fruit infused water and twisted the top. But I can't open it. I guess I'm too tired. Suddenly Hyuck came and took the bottle, opening it for me. I just thanked him with a low voice.

I was about to run away again but he pulled me by the wrist and looked at me in the eye. "Why are you running away from me?" He asked. " No I'm not!" Yes I am. "Yes you are!" He shouted. "I did not. Now let me go!" I wiggle my arm but his grip are too strong. "So you lied?" He lower his tone. "I didn't say anything!" I scrunch my forehead. "STOP PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS!" He raised his voice and took the bottle away from my grip and smash in down on the floor. The water spilled everywhere and it shocked me. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" I shouted back at him. He ran his hand through his hair, messing it up.

My cheeks puffed up. I was so mad. How dare he show this kind of attitude when he's the one who started it. He was the one who kissed me without permission first but he's the one who scolded me while I'm the one who's supposed to do that. I turned away to leave him and took fresh air outside.

"But nonetheless you still kissed me back" he said softly. His soft voice melts me and I hate it at the moment. I was supposed to be mad but he still manage to softens my heart. "Let me explain to you what happened last night and then you can consider if you want to kiss me again and maybe be mine" He holds my wrist softly not allowing me to leave. I sighed. "Fine spill it" I turned to face him. He smiled.

"Last night when you were drunk I was the one who sent you home" he started. I was shocked. "You told me something I wanted to hear for so long and it made me happy" he continued with a smile on his face. "But then I don't know if I should trust it because you were drunk. But drunk people don't tell lies right?" He looked down still smiling. "What did I say to you?" I asked. "Hyuck.... Saranghae...." He smiled so wide after saying it. "And I couldn't lie saying I don't like hearing you say that to me" he took a step closer.

"But you're dru-"

I cut him off by tipping toe and kissed him on the lips. I hang my arms around his neck. He kissed back and I can feel him smilling in the kiss. We broke the kiss and I smiled to him.

"Let me say it again" I took a deep breath. "Lee Donghyuck... I love you" I giggled. He hugged me tightly and swing me around. He placed me down and pressed his forehead on mine. "Kim Mienjie... I love you too" he said before kissing me once again.

I guess it's official now.

( ◜‿◝ )♡