Dance For Two

* I suggest dear readers to loop the song above or songs that are sweet and mellow.

Mienjie

I picked up a dress, a black one. It's not extra but I find it okay looking. "You're wearing that?" Hyuck make a judging face. I make a why face at him. He suddenly pushed me towards the dressing room and closed the curtains. "Stay in there" he said. I looked at the body length mirror. I was zooming out but then a hand appear at the the opening of the curtain. There beholds a dress so I took it and put it on.

It's a black dress with a lot of red qlitters scattered around the fabric. It has an open back and it's sleeveless. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I untied my hair and took my glasses off.

"Hey does it fit? Let me look" he pulled open the curtains . I turned to face him. His eyes softens.

Hyuck

I looked at her twirling. "Do you like it?" I asked and received a soft nod from her.

The butterflies in my stomach gone wild. The dress I chose hugsher curves beautifully as if it's made for her. With her hair down and glasses off making her looks so hot I must say... It's an ethereal sight to see. She looks so gorgeous it made my heart jumping like crazy. My stomach felt like it has a damn zoo in it.

Zoo of pudus.

A mall staff came closer to me and hand me the box I ask for. I opened it and a smile cret on my lips. "Hey sit here" I tapped my hand at the seat beside me. She placed her butt down. I got up and kneel down to take off her shoe. I took out the black pumps and put it on her feet. I'm quite glad I guessed her size right. It fits her perfectly and the whole look is now complete. I stood up and lend her a hand. I pushed her from the back and we looked into the mirror. I admire her reflection and I must say... That sassy soft is something.

Mienjie

I turned around to face him. I almost tripped to my back when I got startled seeing the fairly small gap between both of us. The pace of my heartbeat became inhumane. Using his finger he pushed my chin up to look at him. I place my palm on his chest to make gap between us.

Hyuck

In the background, we can hear the others being loud enough for the mall to be closed because of earthquake.

"Nono... That shirt makes you look so fat!" Renjun said while In laugh. "Hey" Jeno and Kal shouted at the same time. Both of them look away from the couple. They're too embarrassed to look at them. Well it only made In laughed harder.

Both of us took a glance at them and shrugged our shoulders.

Suddenly the mall played a very sweet song. (Hyuck already changed into his outfit) I got down on my knees and held out my hand to her. She cups her mouth using both of her hands.

"Can I have this dance, Number 1?"

She took my hand and I get up. One hand is intertwining with hers and the other is lightly placed on her waist. She placed her small hand on my shoulder and we moved lightly to the melody. I spin her around and the shikrt flows with every movement she makes.

People were looking and we know it but our body doesn't want the moment to stop just yet.

We placed our final step on the floor whenthe song ends. The mall is filled with the sound of applause. We didn't take our eyes off of each other. I believe humans are imperfect but Mienjie is beyond all type of perfection in my eyes.

My heart is beating nonstop. Butterflies filling my stomach. I just had the urge to keep staring at this 'God's greatest masterpiece'. I just had this urge of leaning in to peck her lips.

And oh my...the feeling.... It's indescribable

But yet I really like how I'm feeling now...

What am I feeling?

( ◜‿◝ )♡