Sun and Moon

Hyuck

If I hadn't calm down, I might have fainted while dancing with her. But thankfully I don't.... Which is great.

The lighting is nice, the mood is nice....

Everything works fine until I got a signal from Mark who is at the stairs with everyone else. Oh yeaa... It's time to give the presents.

"Miennie" I manage to speak. She just hummed. I let go of her and went behind her. I took out a small box inside my pocket and take out the necklace inside and help her wearing it.

"Do you know the reason of me competing with you all the time?" I asked

"Do you know the reason of me competing with you all the time?" I asked. "Why?". "Because you are my childhood crush but I got carried away for awhile then I crushed on you again" I chuckled. "How is that crushing on someone?" She scrunch her nose.

"I really like seeing you getting what you want and watching your success... You're so happy and when you're competing with me you always think about winning. It makes me happy that at least I'm somewhere in your thoughts everyday" I went in front of her and took her hand and put the bracelet on.

"I want to be the reason you're working hard everyday

"I want to be the reason you're working hard everyday. There was one time I heard you almost gave up on doing your best because you had no parents to make them proud... Then make me proud. Let me be the reason you're working hard. Make me the reason of your success because I'm always here to support you" I gave her a hug.

"So I won't have a cliche reason to work hard now huh?" She smiles. I nod. "Yeah sort of" we laugh it off. "And you don't have to compare yourself to others. People look up to you and you should be proud of yourself for working this hard! I'm sure they're proud of you no matter they're here or not. They have been always watching you" I took off the earring she's already wearing and put on the new one.

 They have been always watching you" I took off the earring she's already wearing and put on the new one

I took out the box from my pocket and kneel in front of her. I opened the box for her to see the last gift I have. No actually it's not the last but... Ok moving on....

"I know it's always too early for something like this but.... Will you promise me? Promise me that we will always never doubt each other again? Will always talk it out before coming to conclusion?" I said and chuckled. She smacks my shoulder knowing that I'm teasing her. "Yeah let's promise each other" she said while taking out the ring on her own.

 "Yeah let's promise each other" she said while taking out the ring on her own

"Yah yah yah.... I'm supposed to put that on you impatient brat" I stood up and snatched the ring away. She pouts. I stare into her eyes just admiring the prettiness even though she's wearing contact lenses.

"It is at this moment as I gaze into your eyes I think... is it too late to elope?" I was trying hard to keep the poker face but I laughed to hard when she hit me. I can't do it... I'll always cave in if she's the reason.

"Why moon?" She suddenly ask. "I'm Fullsun so I'm the sun so with you being the moon.... It completes me. I'm the sun and you're the moon. We complete each other" I intertwined my fingers with hers. A sweet smile curves on her lips. "I love you" she rest her head my chest. I was about to reply but she cuts me. "And I'm sorry for not trusting you" her voice cracks. I know she's going to cry so I lift her face up. "Don't cry... If you cry I will not let you read the love letters" she giggled to my threat.

"Ok you two... Stop now and please pity us single people... We're hungry and the brownies are really tempting" Jaemin hang his arm on my shoulders. "Mien you're incredibly beautiful" Jaemin winks at her and I push his head away. "Stop now you flirt" I glare at him. "Okay then I'll flirt with Minsyi...MINSYI~" he leaves. We both laughed at him.

We went to the table and start celebrating her birthday. It was so much fun and we had our time.

"Ok now... It's time for our present for you! Hyuck is included in the making of this gift. You better love it" Jeno said. Kal hand her the box. She opened it and her jaw drops in awe. "Thank You!"

It's a frame. I only choose the colour and I didn't know how did they got the picture. It's beautiful....

It's the picture of one of our dates and it's her favourite picture. It's a selfie of us with me giving her a peck on the cheek. I was admiring the picture so much that I don't notice her calling.

"LEE DONGHYUCK!" She shouted. "Yes love-" I turned my face to look at her but suddenly she press her lips on mine. I smiled in the kiss...

Ahh it feels good to be on good terms with her again...

It's a Beautiful Time

( ◜‿◝ )♡