20cm Apart pt 2

Hyuck

I went into the café that Mien and I decided to have a lunch at. Suddenly my phone vibrates. It's a text from Yara. She's showing me the progress of the party and I'm totally having a blast looking at how pretty it is. Mien is going to love the party so much. I can feel it. (The venue changed to Hyuck's house)

I sat down at the table where Mien is sitting. I'm still texting Yara. Yara is asking about a few balloon choices. It's all so pretty I can't pick a favourite.

"Are you busy?" She started to speak. "No not at all" I smiled to her. She just nodded and looking away from me. I reach out to make her look at me instead of outside. Well at least look at the food. She lightly slaps my hand away. I was about to get a bit mad but I keep composed. The one infront of me is Kim Mienjie, My Hun. I should know where I stand.

"So what happened at the company yesterday?" I chug out a conversation. "Nothing" she said. I looked at her. Her eyes are lying. I can see it. "Really? You missed called me a lot though" I chop a bit of meat and tried to feed her but she ignored. What's with the attitude? "Yeah" she just answered me in bits.

Mienjie

Throwback*

When I went to the studio I was a bit in a mood of throwing a tantrum since it's that time of the month (you know what I mean). I sat at the pillow fort and lay down. My stomach was really hurting. Suddenly a ding sound came out of nowhere. I looked around and saw Hyuck's phone charging.

Someone texted him. It's a girl from the design art department. I didn't know Hyuck's password so I can only see the notification on the lock screen. I was shocked seeing what she texted.

Yara:
Let's meet up after lunch Hyuckie!

Hyuckie?!

I don't even give my boyfriend such a nickname. Why would someone, a girl call him that?! I guess the whole campus already know about our relationship. Is he playing with me or something?

I don't know how to say. I'm feeling so many things. My heart breaks upon the thoughts of him playing with me. I'm mad because of the Yara girl giving my boyfriend a nickname. I'm afraid to lose him too. It's painful.

I went out of the studio and texted him. I asked him if we can have lunch together and he agrees.

No one steals what's mine.

Throwback end*

I don't have the mood to eat. Ever since he enters the café, his eyes are on the screen and it hurts me. It's bitter. He must be texting the girl. I tried to erase the thought but I can't seeing him smile so bright looking at the screen rather than the food I ordered for him.

"Love" I called him with a low voice. He hummed still not looking away from the phone. "I love you" I said. I reach out and hold his hand that are holding the fork. "Why so suddenly?" He chuckles but his attention is still not on me. "I just want you to remember" I looked down. I suddenly feel like crying.

I don't want to doubt him nor to hurt his heart with my attitude. I just don't want him to leave. I don't want anyone to get hurt. I can't stand the thought of him playing with me. I love him a lot. Now I admit...

I am deeply in love.....

I AM DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH LEE DONGHYUCK

But I can't make myself to say that infront of him. I can only whisper it to myself each day while I want him to know. I want to go through everyday thick or thin, pain or bliss, bitter or sweet with him, with Lee Donghyuck.

Not seeing him replying or at least looking at me, I started to prepare myself to leave. My attention is at the other couple infront of us. They look happy. Why can't I be happy too? The love of my life is here eating with me too. Why am I stressed? What am I stressed about?

"Hey... I don't have the appetite. I'll leave first"