Assinged

Mienjie

I locked the gate of my house and walk away from my house. Suddenly my phone vibrates. Me knowing someone called pick it up.

"Look behind you"

I turn around and saw Hyuck waving at me. He waddle to me quickly and hold my hand. "Kaja" he said. We walked to the College together and quickly search for our class. We're in the same class so it's quite easy.

"So the lecturer is absent but you can't leave because we have a task" and a loud groan can be heard. "Please pay attention as I will not repeat this. Everyone need to record a video. Do it like music video. You can do it however you like and you also can either do a cover song or write your own if you're interested in writing one. This task is for final semester points so do it nicely. This work is a work for two or three. Choose your own partner" he said loud and clear. Suddenly I can feel a hand on mine. I looked at Hyuck and he just mouthed 'Me and You'. I simply nod. "Final day to submit is on 7th Jun!" He shouted.

"Hyuck Oppa!"

We turned to the direction at the same time and saw Jinhee smilling wide. "Can I pair with you?" She said with her high pitched voice. Suddenly Hyuck gripped my hand tight and brought it up in the air. "Can't you see I already have a pair?" He asked. "Ahh Mienjie eonnie... Didn't see you there, Hi eonnie" she give me a plastic smile. " Hi Jinhee... I didn't see you there too! That makeup makes you looked older- no I meant mature..." I pass her a bitter smile. "Ok then oppa... I'll search for someone else. Bye oppa!" She said before leaving us alone

"You can put my hand down now" I giggled. "What an eyesore" he rolled his eyes. "Didn't you used to like her?" I asked while packing up and standing to leave the hall. "Me? Oh no she's such a nuisance" he said and we left together.

"So are we going to force Mark Hyung to write for us again?" He asked. I just shake my head. "Let him breathe. We forced him enough" I giggled. "Let's go to the studio and ask their opinion" he said.

"Hyung~" Suddenly Chenle walked beside him. "Both of you must have decided to be pairs right?" He pout and both of us just nod. "Ahh you guys are so not understanding" he whined. " But will you help me? Noona?" He asked with sparkly eyes. "Sure Chenle yaa" I pinch his cheek. "You're treating him like he is your son" Hyuck hangs his arm on my shoulders.

Donghyuck

"If he is my son than he is your son too Mr. Lee" she poke my waist making me flinch

We walked to the studio together and rest a little before brainstorming. "Kal eonnie can you get me the.... the the the... arghh what do you call it?" She scrunch her forehead. "The what?" Kal eonnie asked while making us some tea. "That red thing... What do you call it?" She hit her thighs trying to remember what it is. "Do you mean you wireless headphone?" I ask. "Ahh that thing!" She snap her finger.

"Cute" I mumbled.

She took it for her and placed the tea. "Do your work. I'm going out" we waved at her. "Chenle ya... Who's pairing with you?" I asked. "Dejun ge" he saud while scrolling on his phone.

"So what song are we doing?" I mumbled in a song way. " Hmm let's try something focusing on the tone... Move by Taemin sunbaenim?" I said. "I can't move my damn hips like you do" she said while pouting. " What do you mean? I saw you do it once" I chuckled at her.

I check the calendar on my phone to mark the final date. I tap on the 7th Jun and suddenly looked at the one beside it which is 6th Jun. My birthday... Does she know? If she does... Then does she remembers it? I glance at her who's wearing the headphone with one side opened. Sometimes she will try hitting the beat on the drum pad. Then I got carried away out of my thoughts.

"Lee Hyuck!"

A/N:

Jinhee isn't a bad character. I just have to give the girl a name since I'm so detailed. So yeah.... I hope you enjoyed the chapter!