Red

Mienjie

I can feel the heat from the sun on my face. I quickly lift up my blanket to cover myself. Then someone pull the blanket away from me. I groan. I peeked with one eye to see the person who took my blanket. In eonnie raised a brow up. I make grabby hand at her but never opening my eyes. "Blankey blankey" I said. "Get up now... We're going out" she put the blanket at the edge of my bed. "Nu nu nu.... Me still sleepy" I yawn. "Now don't act like a baby" she slap my arm. "That's sore!" I whined.

I got up forcefully and pouted. "Why should we go out early in the morning?" I asked. "Because today is your birthday and we are celebrating it. I don't care if you're not in mood" she said while exploring my wardrobe.

Yes... I was suppose to ditch everything today. I don't want to get out of the house nor the bed just to celebrate this day. I don't hate birthdays... I just don't want to. Plus I'm still having a cold shoulder with my boyfriend... Is he still my boyfriend?

I went to have a quick shower and got ready. I went down stairs with heavy feet. "WHY ARE YOU LOOKING LIKE A DYING GOAT?!" In shouted from downstairs. "At least put on some make up and comb your hair!" She pushed me back upstairs.

I went upstairs and put on a bit of complexion item. I run the comb from the start to the end of each strands of my hair. Feeling like I look fine I went back downstairs. "Now let's go we don't have all day" In pulled me by my wrist and we left the house

She drove the car and head to the mall. "What are we doing here?" I asked her. She parked and went out without answering. She opened the door to my side and pulled me out.

We walked around the fashion area in the mall and she was scanning a few dress. "What's your favourite colour?" She asked. "Red" I answered while looking at the dresses. They're really well made.

I turned around and saw a dress inside a glass display and it really caught my eye.

I went closer to the display

I went closer to the display. Even though the colour is so bright and eye catching, I really love it. That's why I love the colour red. It can make everyone focus on it, the attention are all on it. Attention seeker huh?

"You want the dress?" In eonnie stand beside me, also looking at the same dress. I nod to her.

We went to do my hair later. I sat on the seat and the owner of the shop came to me. She's actually apart of the Kim family. Which means she's me and In eonnie's cousin.

"Mienjie what do you want to do this time?" She asked. "I don't know..." I looked at In eonnie. "Let's dye her hair and just give it light wave" She looked at her phone. (Idea come from your phone sis?)

"And the colour is?"

"Red"

Donghyuck

I went into the barbershop and sat at one of the empty chairs. I looked at the clock on my phone. It's still really early. A guy came to me and start combing my hair.

"So what should we do for today?" He asked. "I want to change my hair colour" I said. "So anything in mind?" He asked again.

I already had this in mind. I'm sure she'll love it so much since it's her favourite color.  Without hesitation I took off the glasses I'm wearing and said...

"Red"