Noraebang

Mienjie

I rub my eyes and reach for my phone on the nightstand. I peeked at the screen using one eye. After seeing what time it is I jump out of the bed and snatched my towel. "God I'm going to be so late" I said.

I went out of the bathroom wearing a robe. I look into the mirror and blew dry my hair. I put on my clothes and did a simple makeup. Just a normal routine nothing really much.

 Just a normal routine nothing really much

(Just an outfit example)

After being satisfied with how I look I head downstairs and ran out of the the door locking it in the process. Why did I ran? I don't know either.

Suddenly I heard a horn and at the other side of the gate I can see In and Kal eonnie in the car. I locked the gate and jump into the backseat.

"You look good today! What's your goal huh? Impress Hyuck?" In looked at me through the rear mirror. "Who's impressing him?" I looked away feeling my cheeks warming up. "Yeah sure" Kal turned around and pinch my cheeks.

We went to the mall and parked. I step out of the car and greeted by a light breeze. I swept away a few strand of my hair that was covering my face. We walked together after In locked the car and making sure there's nothing bad might happen to the car.

We walk into the mall and instantly my lips felt dry. I looked for my lip balm inside my bag but it's nowhere to be found. "What're you looking for?" In asked me. "My lip balm" I whine. I didn't bring it god damn. I bit my lips feeling frustrated. " Let's go to the beauty store. I need one desperately" I grin. "Yeah sure" they nodded.

Suddenly we saw a few arm waving at our way. We went to them. In quickly connect her arm with Renjun and placed a peck on his lips. I touched my lips and pouted feeling uncomfortable at how dry it is.

Suddenly someone pulled my face up using an index finger. I looked at the person and immediately blushed at his action. Hyuck placed on some lip balm on my lips and rub away the excess that missed the lip area. "Is it better?" He twist the bottom and put it's cap back. I pressed my lips into a thin line. Suddenly my lips feel so moisturized and juicy. Unsure if it's the lip balm or the person placing it on.

He looks at me and chuckles. He took my bag and placed the lip balm inside. "Keep it" He closed it and gave it back to me. I turn away trying to hide the crimson hue that's creeping on my cheeks. But it's no use since the other four can see it and tease me.

Suddenly someone climbed behind Hyuck. The other three just looked and laughed. "Did Donghyuck miss me?" Chenle asked. Don't forget the penalty hasn't expired yet! All of us just laughed at how Hyuck gritted his teeth and trying to restrain himself from flipping Chenle.

We head to the place together. What place? This is our favourite stress reliever among all. This is.... NORAEBANG! It's a karaoke center. We rent a room and enter. After being seated and comfortable we decided who should sing first. The most fun part is trolling those who mistuned.

Seems like the first one to sing is.... Hyuck? Oh okay. He went to the front and everyone started cheering. "Haechan go...." Chenle suddenly stand and asked Hyuck to go. "Wae?" He asked. "Hyung wants to sing first" he just said without even looking at Hyuck. He just choose his song and started singing.

"Oh just wait until the penalty is done" Hyuck seat beside Mark and smiled scarily. "I know~" Chenle mouthed during music break. It was all fun and exciting. We enjoyed ourselves to the fullest. Until Donghyuck got his turn. He went to the front and hold the mic. "PEOPLE MAKE SOME NOISE!" All of us shouted.

"Ok I want to sing this song for this someone who I am not willing to confess yet..." He said while choosing the song. "I wonder who~" In nudge me. I just gave her a look and Kal smirked at me.

He stand sideways. The music started. His voice are melodious. It sounded clear and fine. His english was smooth. I take that time to admire him. How much his voice hits me. His tone is so soothing and calming.

His face was expressing so much feeling of the song. His eyes shut at some parts. His smile was melting my heart. I can feel the beating. I love the feeling at the very moment. I love it. Every part of it and every part of it includes his existence. Make me realized how much I adore him. How much I liked him now. I hold my chest calming myself down.

"Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves
And all your edges
All your perfect imperfections"

I can feel his eyes on me. It makes me happy. Happy with how he looked at me. How his attention is just all over me this past few days.

But I am too much of a chicken to admit that I already liked him for awhile now. I'll just wait for the right time to tell him. Or maybe just wait for him to notice.

But I don't even know if the one he is saying about is me