Back

Mienjie

Red in spring. Oh it does stands out so much.The wind blows softly. I ran my fingers through my hair and loving how soft and light it feels. It makes me giggle in happiness. The loveliness of the day makes all my worries just wash away.

"Do you like your hair?" In eonnie asked. I looked at her and flash my brightest smile. "You bet" I spins around. "Thanks for the dress!" I said. "Yeah you better love that. It cost me a fortune" she looks inside her purse and pouted as if it's empty. "You paid it with your credit card silly" I playfully hit her arm.

We head to my house and she makes me wear the dress. "Why are you rushing?" I asked. She snatch an ottoman and pushed me by my shoulder making me seat on it. She ran upstairs and went back down with bunch of my makeup collection.

"What're you up to?" I raised my brows. "Let's make you look pretty lil sis" She said while waving a fluffy brush.

Donghyuck

I ran around the place making sure everything is set. "Are the love letters tied on each balloons yet?" I asked. "Yup" Renjun peaked to me and nodded. "Is the cake ready?" I ran to the kitchen and I see a stacks of brownies.

It's a bit strange, I know. But brownies are her favourite and she can have anything she wants. I'm just making her dreams come true.

Kal looked at me with a smile. "Calm down channie" She said while drizzling the chocolate syrup on the brownies. "I can't. I'm afraid..." I clench my fist and looked down.

"What's there to be scared of?" Mark hyung hang his arms on my shoulders. "What if she's still mad? What if she won't like it? What if she's-"

"She'll be more than grateful for you to do this on such a special day for her. Don't worry hyuck" Jaemin shouted from the living room. "Really?" I looked at Kal and Mark hyung.

They nodded with an assuring smile. It calms me down a little bit. Just a tad bit. "Are the gifts ready?" Mark asked. I smack my forehead before running up the stairs. "Careful hyung!" Jisung said.

Mienjie

"You're gorgeous!" In eonnie looked at my face with a proud smile. "Now let's move!" She pulled my hand. We leave the house again.

And...

We're in the car again.

It's dawn so the sun are slowly going down. Before I know it it's already dark and the car already stops. I was about to go out on my own but In eonnie didn't unlock the door. "We arrived now let me out" I said. "Before going out.... Promise me you won't leave the place no matter what" she looked into my eyes.

She scares me a little.

I nodded and we left the car. I looked infront of me and....

Damn...

The house is so familiar. I blink once more to make sure I'm not seeing things. It is his house. I turned around and planned to slowly walks away but In eonnie stopped me and turned me back around.

"Open the door" she said. "Why me?" I whispered. "It's your boyfriend's house" she wraps her arms. "I don't even know if he's still my boyfriend!" I said. She pushed me a little. I take a deep breath and opened the door.

"Anyone home?" I greet before going in. The lighting is dim. Seems like he didn't turn the lights on but lighted candles instead. I turned around to see if there is anyone and then something bump my nose. I hold it using the tips of my fingers and pulled it down. It's attached to a balloon. I looked infront of me and there's so much more.

Suddenly I feel an arm wraping around my waist. My back meets a chest. The scent is really familiar.

"Happy birthday hun" Hyuck whispers to my ear.

I almost cried. I can't deny that I miss his voice, his touch and just his presence around me. A song suddenly played. It's the song that we danced to at the mall even before we became a couple.

"Let's dance"

A/N:

Hey guys! I'm just going to give a short info to all. I have a new story entitled Heart Battle and the main character is JENO!

Please check it out and I hope yoi enjoy it a lot Please give a lot and a lot of love! Thanks💞