Micha

Hyuck

It's Thursday. We finished recording the mv at the yard and went in for rest. Jaemin and Mark went straight home after finishing. Mien walked out of the bathroom in sweater and a skirt.

"You should get ready. Dinner is soon" she sits on the edge of the bed. "Okay wait for awhile" I opened the wardrobe in the room and took my sweater and pants but then I saw something else. I suppose it's a grey coloured lace dress.

I changed and went out of the bathroom only to see my girlfriend dozing off to who knows where

I changed and went out of the bathroom only to see my girlfriend dozing off to who knows where. "Hey" I called her and sat beside her. She slowly lays her head on my shoulder. She seems sad and I don't know why. It makes me anxious. Suddenly the door cracks open and I saw her cousin and they told us the dinner is ready.

"In noona isn't here?" I asked him. "There is not many who came back since it's only important for her to come back" he said. What does he mean only her?

"Palli.." she stood up and we hold hand before leaving the room. We walked down the stairs and greeted by her family. I sat beside her at the table.

"So this is?" Her grandpa starts the chat. "Lee Donghyuck sir" I said. "And you are?" He asked again. "Everyone meet my boyfriend. You can call him Hyuck or Donghyuck" she smiles but I can feel something is off. "Nice to meet you sir-" . "We're family Donghyuck ah. Call me grandpa" he smiled sweetly.

We chat and chat while eating our dinner taking all the time in the world. But there's something off. Mien has been quiet all the time. She only speaks when someone asks her something.

"Micha what a handsome boyfriend you have" her aunt said. "Yeah he is, so don't steal him away from me" she giggled and to me it sounded fake. "Micha?" I glanced at her. "That's her nickname. She grew up being called Micha" her grandma said. "Why Micha?" I ask her. "My parents want me to look beautiful when I grow up. Aren't I beautiful now?" She boast. I held my chest. "Love I have a poor heart" she looked at me with wide eyes and hit me. I laughed at her.

Mienjie

"Micha bring him with you tomorrow" grandpa said. "Eh?" I looked at him. "He needs to know you to love you" he said. "Ne arasso" I just agreed because I can't change his mind. But tomorrow is his birthday. "Minjun are you coming?" I asked. "Aniyo... I'm sorry I can't pay my respect tomorrow" he said. "It's fine" I said while cutting the meat.

"Micha where's Misun?" Uncle asked. "Misun is busy and she will come tomorrow" I said. "Jagi who's Misun?" I whispered. "In eonnie" she said. "Ahh so she has a nickname too..." He nods. "Another reason to that is my name and hers are almost similar. Mienjie and Minsyi. You can easily mistaken it so the nicname exist to prevent that mistake" I whispered.

"Now now... Take a rest kids. You have a long day tomorrow" Grandpa said after finishing his dessert. He stood up and went to his room. "Come let's sleep too. Aunts, Uncles, Cousins... We'll leave now. Goodnight" both of us bowed before going up to our room.

I changed into my night gown and layed down on the bed tucking myself in the thick blanket. " Love are you asleep?" Hyuck asked while walking out of the bathroom in robe. "Ani... Wae?" I get back up. "Nothing" he said.

Donghyuck

"Where are we going tomorrow?" I asked. She didn't respond so I looked at her. "Micha~" I waved infront of her face. "Why do you call me that?" She asked. "It's adorable! Why you don't like it?" I asked. "It's not that... It just... It sounds weird coming from you" she giggled. "I'll call you that from now on" I smiled and peck her cheek.

"Can I dry your hair?" She ask. I just nod. She gently rubbed the towel on my head. "Where are we going tomorrow?" I glance up at her. "It's a secret" she just smiles softly. "You seemed a bit discouraged today. Are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah I'm fine" she said.

I'll just wait for her. I'll keep waiting for her. I won't force the word out of her. If she's not comfortable of telling me yet then I'll only wait until she does.

A/N:

I don't know guys. I don't know if I should be happy or sad about next chapter.