Feverish

Mienjie

I forced my eyes to stay up all night and right now I can't concentrate in class. I lay my head on the table trying to stop the headache.

"Ms. Kim please focus to my lecture"

Oh shoot. I can't even keep my eyes open. How am I supposed to focus teach?

*Insert yawning*

I push myself too hard. My eyes felt really heavy as if there are some 10 pounds dumbbells on my eyelids.

Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Mien wake up... The class ended" Renjun said softly. I opened my eyes feeling a bit better. "Ah gumawo" I said. Both of us walk out of the class and went to the cafè .

Suddenly I feel a tap on my back. I turned my head around and there's nobody. When I turn to the front I saw Hyuck waving at me like a dork. "Heard you slept in class" he teases me. I just rolled my eyes at him getting annoyed.

"Come on..." he pulled me by my hand to Jungwoo oppa's drink stall and ordered some drinks. He hand me a cup of boba milk tea. "Waah it's my favourite" I take it and gulp it down. "I didn't hear a thanks?" he scrunch his nose. "You're welcome" being the nasty opponent I am, I princess bow at him and leave him.

We went to our table and sat beside each other. Renjun sitting beside In eonnie and Jeno is beside Kal eonnie. "So how was class guys?" In eonnie sips her strawberry milk. " Mien slept in class today" Jeno told everyone. "Why tho?" Kal eonnie smack the back of my head. "Because I feel dizzy!" I said.

"Are you okay?" Hyuck suddenly ask with a worried face. Everyone looked at him with disbelief. I just went silent. "Mienjie I'm asking. Are you okay? Do you need some pain killer?" he ask again. "No I'm fine" still looking at him. He is weird though. "You sure?" he ask again to make sure. I just nod quickly and get back to my bubble tea.

Haechan

I was a bit worried when I heard she fell asleep because of headache. I turned back to looking at the front and saw the others looking at me with wide eyes. Renjun's mouth is wide opened though...

Mienjie

After the small meal we walk together to leave the college. But no one talked though. This silent treatment is killing me. Suddenly In eonnie looked at Renjun and some chatter were heared.

"What's up with him?" In eonnie pointed at Hyuck. Renjun just scrunch his shoulder before turning to Kal eonnie. "Is he okay?" He asked her. She just shakes her head in confusion. She looked behind. " Is Hyuck okay? "  she asked Jeno. Jeno eyes widen and he looked at me. He didn't even asked yet but I was quick to answer.
" Don't ask me! Ask Hyuck! I don't know why!" I said to them.

I think I was too loud because he suddenly turned looking behind and raise his eye brow. "What's up?" he ask. We just keep nudging each other. At last they force me to ask. " Hyuck are you okay?" I asked. His eyes widen. "Why do you ask me that" he ask me.
" Earlier you seems worried when you heard that I got a headache... We wonder if you're okay" I said. " Is it wrong if I'm worried about you?" he ask.

The others already cooing like crazy. I feel like my cheeks gotten warm. Suddenly a sneaky smirk appears on his lips. "But I, Lee Donghyuck won't go that far to be worried about you...Silly" He rolls his eyes at me.

We continued walking from school to the mall. "So where should we go first?" Jeno asked while taking a peek at the floor map. With shimmering eyes everyone shouted "FOOD!". "No I mean besides food" he chuckles.

"Me and Mien need new clothes for our next recital" Hyick shouted. "But Mr. Son haven't given the pairs yet! " I look at him glaring lightly.  He silently sighs and turned his phone to face me.  I read the what Mr. Son text him. The lect would go so far... As far as texting the names in ship form.

MIENHYUCK

"Mienhyuck do sound nice. Right channie? " I gave him a sly smirk. His cheeks flushed red making everyone laugh at the site.

I was having too much fun to realise  that they're leaving me behind. "Do you want to eat or not?" Hyuck shouted.  "Y-Yah wait up! " I hold my bag tight and ran towards them.

A/N:
Sorry for making you guys wait so long︶︿︶

Edit: there was a little mistakes but already edit it so yeh enjoy it!