Drain

Haechan

We were bringing some stuff that Chenle asked us to bring since he is moving into a new home. Mien is spinning around being a happy fully bloom sunflower.

Suddenly....

She falls down into the huge drain infront of us. I placed the stuff down and saw her in there trying to climb up. Luckily the drain is dry. I looked at her and laugh.

"Aigoo pabo yaa" I said to her."You should be aware of the surrounding Mienjie ah" She glares at me and I stick my tongue out. I crouch down and held my hand out. I feel a bit pity. She's so small. She grab my hand. But I didn't realise danger is coming. She pulled me in as well.

"Yah! Now how are we going to get out?!" I half-scold her. She just started giggling like crazy. "Let's wait for Chenle to search for us" I said to him. "What if he didn't came?" I ask. "No need to panic! What's with the rush?" she said. She seems annoyed. Well good then both of us are annoyed.

We stand in there waiting. Suddenly some kind of ring sound burst out of nowhere. Mien started to tap around her pockets area searching for something. She slip her tiny hands in her pockets and sigh with a very....unhappy face.

"What are you searching for?" I asked.

Mienjie

"My phone.....it's ringing....but it's up there" I pointed up and pout. Haechan rest his forehead on his palm. "Aish...Mienjie pabo" he said before slipping his hand in the back pockets of his jeans. "Oh shoot" he said. Suddenly he smacks his forehead. "I guess you're as dumb as I am" I pulled him closer by his colar and make a short eye contact with him.

"Y-yah! You nuts?!" he stuttered. I knew that would caught him off guard. I just giggle looking at him all flustered. It feels good!

We waited and waited until the sky gotten all orange. It's already dawn. No one came. Chenle didn't even show up. I don't think he searched for us.

"It's getting dark" I said. Haechan nodded. "I need to get us out of here" he said. "How?" I asked but there's no responds. Instead he just tried climbing his way up to the freedom.

He kept on falling down though. It's not just a small thud...he falls down really harshly and he hisses in pain but still keep on trying. He kept on going up but falls down not long after. He tried to stop falling down on his butt by letting his palm slides on the wall of the huge drain. There are a few nails and sharp piece of cement at it. He keep on doing the same thing.

I could see some blood making it's way out of his skins. "Stop...stop it! Haechan you're hurt stop it!" I shout making him pause his movement. He stare at me. I took out a roll of bandage from my hoodie pocket (I'm too clumsy so I keep a small emergency kit wherever I go) and started to unroll it. I hold his hand with careful trying not to make him hurt.

"Tell me if it's too tight or if it cause you pain. We'll go to a clinic after we get out" I said while wrapping it around the wounded area.

Haechan

She wrapped the bandage around my wound really carefully. I just stare at her. She suddenly looks so gentle and caring. The more I looked at her the more I feel something weird inside of me.

I suddenly realize. I never had the time to admire her beautiful looks. Her long hair is brunette and it's really shiny. Her skin is so clear and the little work of makeup made her look so stunning.

I can't take my eyes off her. My emotions are being so weird. I don't understand the situation anymore...

I found myself staring at her for a long while. Suddenly I ask myself 'Is this how it feels when you fell for someone?'

*SNAP*

"Hyuck ahhh gwenchana?" she waved her hand in front of my eyes. I can't brain a word to say. I stood there silently. "Naneun Yeppeuda!" she said with a cheeky smile. "A-aniyooo!" I look away trying to hold myself from blushing hard. Lucky me...it's getting dark so she won't see the hue that much.

"What are you guys doing there?" someone from above said. We both looked up and saw Chenle grinning at us. Can he be any later than this? I wonder.

"Haechanie grab my hand!" he held out his long ass arm towards me. I pull Mienjie and snake my arm around her waist to grip her tight. I grab Chenle's hand and he used all his might ( I climbed up too...not just him pulling) to get us out.

Mienjie

He holds me tightly to make sure I won't fall. For some reason I feel my cheeks getting some heat up. Once we got back at the surface he place me on the ground gently.

"Thanks Chenle" he said while tapping some dust off his clothes. "What did you say Haechanie?" Chenle asked while acting as if he is getting mad.  "A-ah Mianhe hyung ah" he bows at the President Chen. I just laugh seeing him all flustered.

We head back to what we were doing before we got trap in the huge drain. After our works done we were about to head home.

"So... I promised that we will go see the doctor after we got out so let's head to a clinic nearby" I said while making my way first. Suddenly he holds my hand from the back making me stop. He turns me around to face him. Our eyes locked and we became quiet for awhile. "It doesn't hurt anymore. Besides you already clean the wounds and place some meds" he said. "Are you sure?" I ask with a concerned tone. He just nods and smiled calmly. I return the smile.

"Come on now..it's late. I'll walk you home" he said. "No it's fine. Kal eonnie said she's picking me up" I nicely refused.

*Insert car horn*

"Ah there she is!" I said. I run to the car and open the doors. Before I get in, I turn to see Haechan and wave at him with a sweet smile plastered on my face. I get in and the car slides away.

"I see you Mien" In eonnie said in teasing tone. "What?" I asked. Dude...this girl is confused. "You smiled at him!" Kal eonnie who's at the driving seat said. "It's normal to smile!" I said trying to make it sound normal. "It's normal but to Haechan? Wow what happened?" In eonnie asked with amusement in her voice. "Nothing!" I said. "Okayy~ We see You girl~" they both said.

A/N:

Wow....it's been so long since I worte a 1000+ chapter and it feels good. You guys are so cool for supporting Red Thread and this story! You guys deserve a clap!
*Insert clapping sound*
That's it for now! Hope you guys enjoy the update!