Timing

Donghyuck

"Lee Hyuck!" They both shouted. "Wae?" I asked. "I was talking to you but you zoned out so I ask Chenle to shout with me" she said. "So you have a song suggestion?" I asked. She nod. "Here's a few song that could express our colors well" she showed me her laptop screen.

It's good songs, like really good. She does know how to choose songs. " You just need to choose because I'm fine with any of it" she said. There's Lost by BTS, No Longer by NCT 127 and Dandelion by AB6IX. " Let's do Dandelion" I smiled. "Ne~" she said. "Hyung what concept are you thinking of doing?" Chenle asked while typing. "Molla... Maybe something in the middle of a grass field" I said while looking at the concept idea.

"We could ask Mark or Jaem to do the rap..." She said. "Why not Jeno?" I asked. "Hear the song again... It will not suit his tone... But we can experiment with it" she smiled brightly. "You knows best love" I peck her forehead. "Oh my god I'm so single" Chenle gasp. "Date Jisung then" She said. "He's seeing someone" Chenle rolled his eyes. "Are you jealous then my son?" I smack his back. "Aniyo" He stuck his tongue out.

"By the way who is he seeing?" I asked. "I don't know... Han Jinhee?" He looks up as if there's answer on the ceilling. "Jinhee?!" We both were ignorant at first but then we shouted at the same time. "Ahh hyung, noona don't shout! My ear hurts" Chenle covers his ears. "I will not bless him if he's seeing Jinhee" Mien hit the stack of thick notebooks and hurt herself. "Yah yah yah you careless potato" I quickly hold the hand that hurts worrying that she might cry. 

"What is it with you guys? Where do you guys see my similarities with a vegetable and a goat?" She pout. A smile curved on my face. Ahh she's getting sulky. I lower my head and pressed my lips on hers. "Mian..." I tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Hyung, noona I'm going to see Dejun ge now!" Chenle said and left us alone.

Mienjie

"Love I think we should do like the field thing you said and like us blowing dandelions and bubbles. Make it aesthetic" I said excitedly. "Yeah we should wear white outifit" he smiled liking my idea. I clapped my hands. "Ok that's it! Now all we need is to divide parts and record the voice and the mv and yeah we're done!" I stretched my arms feeling relieved.

"Let's do that tomorrow. We don't have to rush it. Tell Mark and  Jaemin that they will help us no matter what" he said while taking the dishes and putting them in the dishwasher. "We still end up forcing him anyways" I laughed finding it funny. "Ah what about we do it at the Kim Family house's huge yard? I have to introduce you to grandma and grandpa anyways" I said. "Anything you want I'll just follow" he sits beside me and peck my cheek.

I check my phone and saw a lot of notifications but onecaught my eyes. It's on the 6th Jun and there's two event that day. The first one says 'Love's Birthday' and the other one is 'My Parents 3rd year Memorial Day'. I felt like I got struck. Why is it on the same date? Why does the day my love is happy I'm in sorrow?

SUCH A BAD TIMING

"Mien gwenchana?" He asked. "Mhm" I nod and smiled. I checked on the text messages I got and saw Byeongkwan text me.

"Hey you need to come home on Wednesday and stay here until your parents memorial day on Friday. Mama already prepared your dress for that day and bring your boyfriend too and ask him to bring some proper clothes"

"Noted"

I sigh. This is so hard. "Love..." I called him. "Yes sweetheart?" He answers. I hug him really tight and he hugged back despite not knowing the reason. "Can you follow me back to the house on Wednesday untill Friday? We're satying there" I said while trying to supress all the emotions I have. "Sure dear" he said.

"Thanks Love"

A/N:

Ehek....

Let's see what will happen to them.