Bittersweet

Belated  Valentine's day special (you're welcome)

Mienjie

I hold the end parts of my freshly blond hair while Kal eonnie helped me with my zip. "Are you sure this will work?" I asked. "Positive" she said with a smack on my back. I let my hair drop down and went to the body length mirror to check on myself.

 I let my hair drop down and went to the body length mirror to check on myself

"I'm not used to this type of event...." I said while adjusting my necklace. Yup it's the same necklace Hyuck bought for me for my birthday. "You're a chairman of a huge company and you still say that you're not used to be in an event?" She asked. "My assistant is the one who acted to be me and goes to all these events" I said.

"Plus this is not a normal banquet. This is a pre-wedding and it's for me. It feels... Unnatural" I said. I twirl my hair with my finger looking down. "Bro... You should feel great! It's a pre-wedding! A bond between both of you! Both of you came from big families and for sure there's so many people who wants you guys. With this banquet people will know that the lone princess from the Kim family and the youngest sun of the Lee family will not be receiving others hand in marriage" she holds my hand and looked at me in the eyes deeply.

"What will I do without you sis?" I hugged her tightly. "Eh... I was never the one who took you in... That was In... What am I saying?" I giggled at her silliness.

"Yo dimwit! Grandpa's waiting for you! Don't forget the flower box kid!" In bangs into the room. I don't know if I can call her a woman. She's wearing a dress but she's batshit crazy.

I took the flowery decorated box and went out of the room.

Hyuck

I keep adjusting my hair on the stage while waiting for Mien and her Gramps. The ballroom is warm and smelled so much like chocolate. I need a drink but I can't drink until the ceremony is done. I'm jealous of the others drinking fancy apple juice (yeah bij).

 I'm jealous of the others drinking fancy apple juice (yeah bij)

(What Hyuckie wears)

Suddenly the lights turned off and a warm yellow lights were turned on. That's when I know the they're coming in.