Fragile

Hyuck

I leaned against the wall and slowly drop my butt on the floor. I wipe my sweat with my cloth while breathing heavily.

Mien is still standing infront of the mirrored wall trying the difficult move again and again. She bent down to take a breath before standing up straight again. She make a gap between her feet about the width of her shoulders before starting to move again.

"This promise of mine is a promise in time~" I sang while clapping my hands to help her catch the beat. She finally got it right. She became so energetic and started hopping around and squealing.

I was slowly getting myself up when she suddenly fell down and sprained her ankle. I quickly went beside her. She's hanging her head low and soft sobs can be heard. I pull her chin up using my finger . Her face is glistening with tears. The sight somewhat hurt me. "How can you be so careless?" I took a strand of her hair that was covering her face and placed it behind her ear. "Can you walk?" I ask. She just pout and it seems that she don't want to wipe the tears away.

I wipe them using my thumb and cupped her cheeks. "I'll carry you" I said before turning to my back and pulled her lightly so  that she get on my back. I hold onto her very gently not to hurt her.

I leave the practice room and head to the Nurse office. She rest her head on my shoulder. "Am I hurting you?" I ask her. "No" she sniffles. The sight of her so weak and vulnerable hurts me deeply. I take a deep breath pushing all of the feelings away.

Kal has always been telling me not to be harsh on her even though we're enemies. She told me how fragile Mien is. Never had I expected her to be this fragile.

When we arrive at the office we're lucky enough that the nurse is there. I placed her on the bed ever so gently and told her that I'll just wait outside.

Mienjie

The nurse treated the part that's injured. I lay myself onthe bed and in a blink of an eye my thoughts left my body.

He was worried and I can clearly see it. It made my heart flutter so much that I can't get rid of the red tint that's embracing the apples of my cheeks.

"Your boyfriend is such a sweetie" the nurse said. "Huh?" I almost choke on my saliva. "He's not your boyfriend?" She raised a brow. I nervously shake my head as a no. "That's unfortunate. Ask him to be yours then" she smiles.

That time I really choked on my saliva.

Boyfriend?

My heart skipped a beat upon the word. I shut my eyelids tight and place my hand on my chess to calm myself down.

Before I get to leave the office I had a small chit chat with the nurse. It was a soft deep conversation between ladies. Before I take my leave I thanked her for treating my wound. I bid her a goodbye.

I slowly take my steps since it's still stings a bit. When I get near to the door I can see Hyuck talking to someone. It's Kal eonnie.

"She's made of glass Hyuck ah"

" I can see that"

I walk out real slowly taking all the time in the world. Hyuck noticed and helped me walk. My heart skips again. "Does it still hurts?" He asked with a very mellow voice. "A- a bit" I stutters. Kal came to me and pulled me into a hug burying my face on her shoulder. "You shouldn't be clumsy you bubble head" she pat my head softly.

"You made our hyuckie here worry sick" Jeno said. I turn to look at Hyuck. He just rubs the back of his neck. Our eyes locked. I mouthed him a thanks and he responded with a sweet smile.

"We'll get going now" Kal said when she sees In's car stopped infront of the Nurse office. She helped me opening the door and went to seat beside In at the front seat. I closed the door and opened the window.

I looked at him and smiled. I wave my hand as the car slides away until he's not in sight anymore. I press the button and the window rise up.

I rest my back at the header of the seat and slowly fall asleep.

Author's pov

When Mien is sleeping soundly In looked at her using the rear mirror. "She's asleep" Kal chuckles. In nodded "must be tired". "Haechannie is so whipped for her" In said. "Yet she doesn't seem to be noticing" they both agreed. "She's dense though" In giggles. "Wanna bet that they'll end up together?" Kal smirk.

They both exchange their glances and laughed while Mien sleeps ever so soundly.

Will their ship sails?