20cm Apart Pt.1

Mienjie

It's been a week of me and Hyuck dating and this week is a busy week. I had to go back and forth from the college and to my father's company and after that to my bakery. Yes this is what I had to do for a living. My parents are long gone and here I am taking care of it alone.

My parents died in a car crash two years ago. When I was still studying in a highschool and from that very moment I had to deal with everything alone. Well In eonnie and Kal eonnie have been here always but they aren't capable of doing anything about the company. But I'm already grateful enough that they're here for me.

Right now I'm walking with Hyuck. Fingers intertwined. He is using his phone. He must be busy too. I don't want to disturb him. Suddenly my phone rings. The contact name shows my P.A's name. I accepted the call.

"Miss Kim"

"Yes Lyra?"

"Mr. Kim Minjun is here and he made a chaos.... For the fifth time and I'm tired of him"

"I'll go there right away"

I hung up the call and stopped walking. "What's wrong?" Hyuck ask me but his eyes are still stock on the screen. "My unreliable cousin is back and is making a ruckus at the company. I need to head there now" I looked at the time. "Do you want to come?" I asked him and he shook his head. "Okay then. Take care hun" I peck his cheeks.

He seems like he is ignoring me. I shouldn't doubt him since we just started dating but I have a bad hunch. I tried to shrug the bad feeling and head to the studio to grab a pair of formal outfit to wear. On my way there I called someone.

"Please send Mr. Choi to drive me to the company"

And instantly hung up. This is what happen when you're left by your parents to take care of a company alone. Well at least I have Lyra there to replace me as the CEO. I took out a black eye mask inside my wardrobe and head downstairs. A lot of people don't know who's in charge of the company and she (me) only stand on the name of Miss Kim. Lyra wear a mask too as a disguise so she's actually a living clone of mine.

I head downstairs and enter the car. Mr. Choi started driving. "Mr Choi how is Grandpa doing?" I start a conversation while I prepare myself. "He's still the strong bean he is and is missing you everyday" he looked at me through the rear mirror. "I'll go visit him if I have time" I said while tying my hair up using a ribbon. I always look delicate and presentable at the office.

I got out of the car and head in the building. I went to the human center and told that it's the real Miss Kim and she's looking for Lyra. Lyra came to me and gave me a short hug. "So where's he?" I asked. " In your office" she said while taking off her mask. "Let's go" I said to her and started moving.

"Miss Kim where are you going?" A staff came to me at that very moment. "Out to kill a specific mosquito" I simply said. "Where's she going Lyra?" He asked her. " Out to kill mosquito" she repeated what I said.

When we arrived at my office I pushed both doors using my hands. I became shocked to see how wrecked my office looked. Minjun was there kicking some innocent stack of papers. Minjun was startled. He's suprised to see me. "Hello cousin! Missed me already?" He stood up and came to me with wide arms. I walk ahead of him leaving him there looking awkward. I sat on my swivel chair. "State your business" I glare at him. "You can't be so cold at me can you?" He place his hands on his hips.

He came closer to me and lift my face using his finger. "Give me my part of the share in the company and be my girlfriend. That's it... Simple huh?" He smirks. I slapped his hand away. "HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY THIS?! YOU GOT NO SHARES IN THIS COMPANY NOR YOU OWN ME! THIS COMPANY IS ONE HUNDRED PERCENT UNDER MY FAMILY AND NOT UNDER THE KIM CLAN! PLUS I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" I stood up.

"NOW STOP COMING HERE AND MAKING PROBLEMS FOR MY STAFFS BEFORE I BRING THIS MATTER INTO GRANDPA'S KNOWLEDGE" I scold him. He stomped his way out of the office and slams the door. I sat down and massage my temple. Lyra started picking up some stuff and making the place look tidier. I took out my phone and called Hyuck.

"Hyuck..."

"Yes love?"

"Can you come to my office?"

"I can't I'm- a bit busy. Don't go home late though"

"Oh...ok-"

"See you love! I love you"

"I love yo-"

He hung up on me. It somewhat makes me feel like he is... I don't know what to say. But I can feel something is wrong. With Byeongkwan back. I'll just be burden and have to come visit the company everyday.

I rest my face in my palm and silently sobs. I'm so tired and it's just the first day. Where's my boyfriend when I need him most?

A/N

Hi guys! I made a slight change after I got a complain from someone about me using Byeongkwan's name. I need to tell you that I mean no hate and I was still in the learning process when this chapter was developped. I'm really sorry and I already changed the name into a random one.

Please don't hate me and keep enjoying my creations. I hope you forgive for my amateur self and I will do better in the future. I don't hate Byeongkwan or ACE and actually I love the group so much. They're so amazing and I mean no harm when this chapter was made.

I'm sorry

Sincerely,
Authornim ❤️