Our Story

Mienjie

I looked at my whole look. I took out the jewelry Hyuck gave to me as my birthday present. Today is a very beautiful day. I took a small box and placed it in my slingbag Donghyuck came out of the Bathroom wearing the matching coloured outfit I choose for him.

"Do I look good?" He opened his arms wide. "Nice forehead" I said and giggled since I can't help it. I intertwined my fingers with his tightly. "Let's go?" I took the bouquet and left the room.

Donghyuck

We took the bus and I sat beside the window. I can see her fidgetting her fingers. The bus keep on moving until it stopped in a forest like area.

"Come it's our stop"

We went out of the bus and we walked together hand in hand. It's spring so it's beautiful. The flower petals are falling. The colour was vibrant.

We walked and walked until we came upon two trees and in the middle of it are two tombstones. Now I understand. The dress, the flower, her behavior yesterday. Everything makes sense now that I see it.

"Eomma... Appa" she runs her thumb down the surface of the stone. Her eyes pooling with tears. I just looked from the side.

"It's been three years isn't it? You must be worried of me. But please don't be. I'm doing well. In eonnie and Kal eonnie take care of me well. There's also someone new that will love me as much as you guys do. So don't worry of me not getting enough love. Instead I'm receiving more" she's choking with tears and I can't help it but cried too.

"I bring him here today. It's a coincidence that today is his birthday" My eyes widen hearing what she just said. "And I'm thankful that I can bring him here to celebrate it with you two. You guys must remember him. It's Donghyuck. The one that I used to hate so much. You guys used to say that my hatred will turn to love. Well you guys are never wrong" she tried to smile.

I walk near her and tapped her shoulder. She placed the bouquet between the stone and stood up. She thought it was time to leave but I sat at the same spot.

"Mr and Mrs Kim. It's me Donghyuck, Micha's boyfriend. Your daughter is a wonderful person. She's sweet, hardworking, almost hopeless at some point and delicate. Thank you for raising her up to be such a lovable woman. I'll take your part in taking care of her from now on. I'll marry her when the time is right. So don't worry about her. I'll always be here to keep an eye on her. Please bless our relationship" I took a deep breath.

"I want you to know that I'm glad to spend my birthday here today and Micha loves both of you a lot. Life was so hard on her ever since you left her but she managed it well. Isn't she wonderful? I love her a lot. I always loved her ever since we were in kindergarten. I want to stay with her and be happy with her all my life. I will make her happy so don't worry" I said.

"I'll take my leave now Mr and Mrs Kim. I'll tell you our story next time" I stood up and turned around just to see Mienjie cupping her mouth.

She run towards me and hugged me tight. I engulfed her small body into a hug. "Th- thank you Hyuck. I'll love you more than before. More than today" she said. I let go and wipe her tears.

"I thought you didn't remember..." I smiled. "Why wouldn't I remember?" She said. She opened her bag and took out a box tied with a thread. "It's your special day and I will always remember. At first I feel bad that you have to be with me here while you can have fun today" she hand me the box. I opened it and inside there's a metal watch. It's and analog watch and the inside is red with diamond to replace numbers. Theres also a cursive writing that says 'Mienhyuck'.

"I had it premade. Do you like it?" She asked. "If you don't we can make a new one" she closed the box and take it to keep it back. I held her chin up in between my thumb and my index finger and slams my lips on hers. I let the kiss last longer than the kisses we used to share. I smiled in the kiss.

We pulled away for air. She looked at me with wide puppy eyes. "I love the watch a lot. Thank you love. Thank you for remembering" I pulled her into a hug.

"I Love You Lee Donghyuck" She pecks my lips and smiled.

"I love you too Kim Mienjie" I press my lips on her forehead.

The End
( ◜‿◝ )♡

A/N:

Hey guys.

So this will be the end of this love story of Kim Mienjie and Lee Donghyuck.

But...

They won't end here. The team of goofy crazy people in that studio won't end here.

This is the sequel with a new main character which is obviously our Mark Lee

So please wait for the story to be ready.

Thanks for the support you gave. I love you lots!

Stay Sweet,
Authornim♡