Intro to US

Mienjie

Hello guys my name is Mienjie Kim or Kim Mienjie anyway that you prefer. I am the top two students of my college. Don't ask me if I am the first or second bcuz it's always going up and down. Sometimes I do share with the other top two which there's only one person. I'll go to him at the last but he is certainly not least.

So the next person is my seniors -baes. The first one is Lee Hyun Jae or we prefer calling her Kal. I know there's not much sense why she's called Kal but moving on....

The other person is named Kim Minsyi or we called her In. I know I know.....you guys might confuse me and her bcuz it's Mien and In.

So let's get to the boys.....

The first one is Huang Renjun. A sweet innocent looking guy. He is not really that much of an innocent person but he looks innocent that's the only thing that matters. He happens to be In eonnie's boyfriend/Scandal lol. But they're cute. They look cute.

Next one is our Charismatic Lee Jeno. Everyone has to agree that his eye smile is precious. #protectjeno2k20. He has an unsure type of relationship with Kal eonnie but it's fine. We ain't pushing if they don't wanna.

Last but not least....the college other top two, my arch enemy, the full sun of the whole Lisztomania (our college name).

Lisztomania....

I entered this college specifically because of the name. A need to listen to music all the time. I'm a person who have lisztomania. I tends to get all messed up because I always wants the perfection. In everything in life.

I can say that I'm a person with Atelophobia as well. Really scared of imperfection. If something I planned didn't go well I tend to let anxiety rules my whole body sistem.

Well short intro is all you need for you to know about my cast. Author nim will continue writing normal chapter now!