Who Would...

-Who would throw the other in the pool?

Well this is a tricky one, because Gabriel would, without hesitation, throw Sam into a pool because A) he loves the way Sam looks in a wet T-shirt, and B) he gets a lot of joy out of shoving people into pools. The problem is that Sam is a moose, and Gabriel is like barely five feet tall, so as much as he tries, the moose isn't going to move an inch no matter how hard Gabriel shoves. Sam could toss Gabriel into a pool with one hand, but he's nice, so he only does it when Gabriel's being annoying.

-Who is the better carer when the other is sick?

Sam. He never gets sick, so he had no problem with taking care of Gabriel when he is. He'll make soup and force orange juice down Gabe's throat if he has to, because Gabriel is a stubborn, miserable sick person, who, once he's been properly wrapped up in a blanket burrito and set on the couch, would rather die than move for anything. Sam knows this, so he makes sure everything within an arm's reach. He doesn't mind taking care of him at all, because he knows as well as Gabriel does that once Gabe feels better, Sam will definitely be getting a reward for putting up with Gabriel's crap.

-Who would force the other to do extreme sports with them?

To Gabriel, all sports are extreme because they all involve exercise, but even thought Sam is by far the more athletic one of them (which Gabriel is grateful for every day), Gabriel is the one to drag them into EXTREME SPORTS. Sam usually does pretty well at them for his first attempt. Gabriel usually breaks something, which is why he's now banned from any kind of dirt bike. But whether the sport ends with them in an emergency room or not, they have fun.

-Who would cook the better romantic dinner?

Sam. Gabriel is more of a processed food kind of person, so he doesn't have the dedication to prepare a truly great romantic meal. Sam, on the other hand, would dedicate a whole day to making the finest meal you've ever had, and he'd remember to set the table with candles and rose petals as an added touch. He made dinner like that for their anniversary once, and Gabriel actually cried over how beautiful it was. And the food tasted good, which is really the only part that matters. Sam still hasn't told Gabe how healthy that meal actually was for him. 

-Who would build the blanket fort in the living room?

As if that's a question, it's obviously Gabriel. When they got a new mattress, Gabriel dragged their old one into the living room and built a huge fort that they lived in for the two weeks it took the mattress to get delivered. They used every blanket in the house and taking it down was the saddest thing they've had to do as a couple, but it was magnificent while it was there. Gabriel would be a master architect if everything was made out of blanket forts.

-Who would have the best holiday ideas?

Depends on the holiday. Valentine's Day? Gabriel. He will shower Sam in romance you can't even imagine. Sam once told his coworkers what Gabriel did for him on Valentine's day- one of them cried, another was pissed because her husband would never even think up half that stuff, and a third tracked Gabriel down and attempted to steal him from Sam. But when it comes to Thanksgiving and Christmas, Sam is king of the ideas. He knows all the fun holiday games and how to wrap the Christmas lights so they never get tangled. The only holiday where the two are equally matched in their ideas is Halloween, and when they put their ideas together, well- 

It's terrifying.

-Who would need to clean out the other's stuff to make room for their own?

Both. When they moved in together, it was a disaster. Gabriel is a borderline hoarder with all of his junk. He just finds stuff, thinks it's interesting, and then takes it home. He doesn't care what it is, or, more importantly, what's living in it. Sam makes him leave his findings out in the garage until they can be properly sanitized. So Gabe has a ton of stuff to go through. Sam's problem is the books. Hundreds of books. Gabriel has no shelve space, and no, he will not get a say in that because there is literally nowhere else to put the books. Gabriel is barely literate though, so he doesn't mind. Sam forces him to read a book from time to time just so he doesn't forget how to. The other problem with Sam is in their shower. There is one, small shelf in the shower for shampoo and soap and stuff. Sam has no less than eight hair products, and he finds a way to cram them all onto the shelf. Gabriel just wants one inch of space to put down a duck shaped bar of soap (how he found duck shaped soap, Sam had no idea, but he rolls with it) but he can't have it. They have had many arguments about the shelf in the shower, and yet, somehow the duck soap always ends up on top of a bottle of shampoo or something since there's no space on the shelf.