Flirts

Gabriel had a habit of flirting with Sam Winchester. 

In his defense, it was near impossible not too. Just looking at the incredibly handsome moose made Gabe melt inside. Sam never bothered to flirt back with him, but Gabriel knew he was being obvious. Hell, even Dean knew Gabe's lines were sheer flirting. The archangel would pop up at random times, just to annoy the man and hopefully get a cute response. But normally Sam would just roll his eyes and reconfirm what Gabriel already suspected- that Sam was 100% NOT interested in him.

Gabriel couldn't blame him for that either. After all, he had killed Dean over 100 times in one day and faked his own death twice. But Gabe still liked to try.

He popped up in the Impala one day, and Dean had nearly had a heart attack, not used to the Trickster randomly appearing.

"What do you want, Gabriel?" Sam had sighed, completely unfazed.

"Hey Sam, you ever read this book?" The archangel leaned into the front seat, showing off a copy of Green Eggs and Ham.

"Yes."

"You're in here, you know. I am Sam, Sam I am-"

"I know, Gabriel," Sam replied, ignoring the fact that Gabriel had glued pictures of Sam's face over all images of Sam I Am in the book.

"Well I think that since you're in it, they should re-name it Green Eggs and DAMN. Thoughts?" He smirked at the moose, who only rolled his eyes in response. Dean snorted, but said nothing. "No?" Gabriel frowned. "Too bad. Guess we'll just have to settle for Green Moose and Ham." He disappeared and Sam facepalmed.

Gabriel also liked to sneak in on Sam when he was in the library, on a case, washing his hair, eating at a restaurant, and about a hundred other places. Finally though, Sam got fed up with him and decided to give the archangel a taste of his own medicine.

So when the Trickster popped into the library while Sam and Dean were doing research the next day, the moose was ready.

"Hiya Samsquatch," Gabriel grinned, sitting on the table. Dean rolled his eyes, and neither he nor Sam looked up from their computers. "So! How's the prettiest person in the world doing?"

"I don't know," Sam said casually. "How are you?" Dean's head shot up just as Gabriel froze. Sam glanced up just to see the archangel forcing a blush off his face and stammering.

"...I'm fine," He finally said, his voice cracking. He vanished a second later, and Sam smirked.

"What did you just-" Dean started.

"Figured I'd see how he'd react if I actually flirted back," Sam offered. "Guess he does have a crush on me."

"...Gross."

"Eh, could be worse. He's kinda cute."

"DUDE. NO."

"You're right. I should get with Balthazar first to piss him off."

"Somehow, I can totally see Balthazar agreeing to that."